Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   12:18:25 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Ephesians  2 : 8
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Extinction Level Event (ELE)
Posted By: Alf
4/28/2014 9:34:24 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Nice one, Pete.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11122

Posted By: TrudyBooker -
Date: 4/28/2014 10:10:37 AM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Good commentary Pete! This is oh so true. So many blinded people out there, including family. My heart is heavy with this, but know that God is in control. All I can do is pray, pray, pray for those that won't listen.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11123

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 4/28/2014 12:04:21 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments: To quote John Belushi from "The Blues Brothers",

"Well thank you, pal!"

When you write, "...if the Two Witnesses who appear in Revelation 11 are sent just prior to the Rapture...", are you suggesting that the first ten chapters of Revelation must play out before the Rapture?

It's not nice to confuse old people...
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 11124

Posted By: pete -
Date: 4/28/2014 12:47:23 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Michael I hope I don't confuse people in that point. The Two Witnesses have a ministry that spans 1,260 days, so when the Church is Raptured, that will leave zero Christians left on earth. I don't know if God leaves the earth without His representatives on earth or not. That's all I was saying.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 11125

Posted By: ja -
Date: 4/28/2014 2:34:08 PM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

it makes sense that the 2 witnesses could arrive right before or right after the rapture.and Pete you bring up a good point: that will there be ANY representatives of God on earth until they arrive? now whether or not they immediately begin their mission in jerusalem is the next question. as the chapters unfold up unto ch 11. it's possible they are here but not on the street. there is so much we don't know- and don't need to. but i had never considered that idea before. thanks Pete!

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 11126

Posted By: LindaM -
Date: 4/28/2014 3:27:48 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Pete, as one of those  who had studied Revelation, (and thoroughly  blessed by further study), this point about the two witnesses hasn't come up before.  Certainly provokes ponder.  As I've learned that the Revelation isn't written necessarily chronologically (in it's entirety), that makes good sense.  I love your insights, Pete, and may The LORD continue to lead and guide you into all truth!  HalleluYAH!   Shalom!

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 11128

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 4/28/2014 4:43:14 PM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thanks for your article, Pete. Yes, the thoughts about the two witnesses make one think. Maybe Jesus will be bringing them down when we are going up. If we saw them before we go, the rapture might not catch us so unaware.

But, mostly, I am thankful for your article because it makes me realize I am not alone. I know we are not supposed to be weary or despairing, but I find myself battling against these emotions more often lately and even woke up the other day thinking maybe I was wrong to believe Jesus was really going to come for His bride. I have never been very good at waiting.

So, thank you for your encouragement, Pete. We, the remnant, do have each other and His promises. We WILL see Him face to face - in His good and perfect timing. Then those who wished for our departure will be despairing. Now that I think of it, waiting doesn't seem all that bad. Maranatha!
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 11133

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 4/29/2014 2:54:52 PM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Pete,

I think you caused all our gears to start spinning with your post! A very good thing and a very good Article. I find this idea of the two witnesses coming upon the earth before we leave intriguing.  It would warn those of us who were watching that the season of the rapture was upon us. We wouldn't know the day or the hour but we could make a pretty good guess it was the Year. I can only imagine the Buzz on this site should the two witnesses suddenly appear. 

Its that thought, The Buzz it would create,  leaves me thinking we wont see them, My thoughts are they will come right after we leave, (just my opinion)  because If they appeared in Israel today I would be there tomorrow. To see with my own eyes the two Men ive been speculating about in my mind for most of my life.I wouldn't be alone, If this 55 year old Texan would fly To Israel tomorrow so would thousands maybe hundreds of thousands of other born again Christians. There not here for us there here for Them. Of course I cant say it wont happen this way, It just feel's like it wont to me.

CG