Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, February 21, 2018   9:49:13 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The End of Until
Posted By: Mark R
4/29/2014 10:15:50 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
It blows me away how clear the bible is on this matter of God's plan for the Jews in end times.

The Jews are binded in part to Christ and the "Christians" are just plain blind and dumb apparently, perhaps wilfully ignorant.

I don't get it. It's all there in plain black and white with clear language!!
???????????????!!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11129

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 4/29/2014 10:54:37 AM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

My oldest step-daughter once said she had been taught that Jesus was the first Christian.  After nearly succombing to an apoplexy,  I gave her a lesson in biblical truth.  Anti-semitism runs very deep within the so called Christian community.  Can you believe this heresy and still be saved by the Jewish Messiah.  It won't be long until that question is answered.  Maranatha.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11130

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 4/29/2014 11:12:41 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Amen Wendy!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 11131

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 4/29/2014 2:25:47 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments: Until Until Until, Bingo Wendy, Great article, Thank you for writing it. I truly enjoyed it.

CG
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 11132

Posted By: DonEudaly -
Date: 4/29/2014 2:27:41 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: I agree whole-heartedly with your article, but have to ask: twice you use the figure "100,000 million". This is roughly fifteen times the entire world's population. What is meant?

Love your writing!
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 11134

Posted By: WendyWippel -
Date: 4/29/2014 3:01:09 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

oops. thanks Don. It is supposed to be 100 million.  Always in too much of a hurry....

Thanks again!

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 11135

Date: 4/29/2014 3:03:05 PM

Comments: I thought that was probably it.

By the way, a few days ago you wrote about new treatment for your husband's pain. Any news there you could share with us? I hope it's working. God Bless.
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 11136

Posted By: WendyWippel -
Date: 4/30/2014 9:23:06 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

the new treatment is  an injection of amniotic fluid into the degenerated disc; the amniotic fluid contains elements that help rehydrate and rejuvenate the degenerated disc. Supposedly, as this is actually a clinical trial that is starting up that they want my husband to enroll in, but they are not sure when it is really going to get off the ground, and he is not sure whether or not he wants to do it. (There is only a 50: 50 chance you actually get the real treatment anyway.   He has had a facet joint ablation and another nerve block in the last two weeks, so far no improvement.  Ihave had a lot of great suggestions from Omega letter saints on some natural therapies that havehelped them, for which I am very grateful. Thanks again.

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 11137

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 4/30/2014 1:48:44 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Wendy, could you share some of those natural remedies with me? My wife has degenerative disc disease and we are meeting with the surgeon on May 15. She is in constant pain now and is on serveral medications.

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 11142

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 5/2/2014 1:53:18 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

i am amazed how many christians just ignore israel and don't see that jesus was a jew. 

praying your husband is getting relief from his pain.

Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 11152

Date: 5/6/2014 10:32:07 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments: @Kerry, #8 comment--I hope your wife is able to get some relief, and though this sounds hard-hearted, I would advise Wendy please don't post the remedies people have passed along. One-to-one sharing of remedies is probably okay, but posting it for broad consumption is dispensing medical advice, for which she is not licensed, and could be liable. I know you don't want to get her in trouble, so just thought I'd chime in.
Reply # 11 - ReplyTo ID: 11153

Date: 5/6/2014 10:47:22 AM

Comments:

I just now read Wendy's background material, did not realize she has been writing medical advice columns for a while.  Though it didn't say she is an M.D., I guess she can make up her own mind on the above, and is aware of any liability issues. 

Reply # 12 - ReplyTo ID: 11155

Posted By: Kari -
Date: 5/6/2014 11:53:11 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Wendy is a wealth of knowledge, Don.  It's great that she is with us.  There is certainly a lot of information out on health issues and we have quite a few suffering in our midst. As my Daddy used to say, "Gettin' old ain't for wussses".  Looking up!