Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, November 19, 2017   4:18:21 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

1 Peter  5 : 8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 19

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

American Albatross
Posted By: PaulLaymon
5/5/2014 8:53:12 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Quotable!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11147

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 5/5/2014 12:15:53 PM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Pete you have nailed our situation oh to well. When I was 14 I asked my father how an Antichrist could take over the world, America will never let it happen, My father said America will either change or be destroyed. It was 1973, Most Christians thought America would be devastated in a war with the Soviet Union. They couldn't conceive of the America we live in today.

America has the strongest Military in the world, None can challage us, The Anticrist will need a Mighty Army, It wont have the time to build one. Ours might be the one he has his eyes on.

CG

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11148

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 5/5/2014 2:42:28 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

That about sums it up Pete! That's why I feel so hopeless these days at times - I feel as though the only thing I can do is rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic. But, in God's infinite wisdom, if some of the desk chairs are "snatched" away before (or while) the Titanic goes under, then it wasn't for naught after all!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 11149

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 5/5/2014 2:53:20 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I agree Pete,something has got to give....soon.

Anton.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 11150

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 5/5/2014 4:19:58 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments: You sound pretty sure of yourself, Mr. Garcia. I so hope you are right. I am ready and waiting. I am marching, but my eyes are on the sky, watching for my Lord and Savior.

Even so, come Lord Jesus. Maranatha!
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 11151

Posted By: DonEudaly -
Date: 5/6/2014 10:16:46 AM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: I once saw a bumper sticker that said "I feel much better since I gave up hope". Meant to be funny, it spoke a great truth. If your hope is in any earthly government, you are set up for disappointment. That's why I really do feel much better since I embraced another citizenship, not of this world. A naturalized citizen. And we need to be about naturalizing more citizens in the time we have left. Great article.
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 11154

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 5/6/2014 11:40:48 AM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Yes Pete something is about to give and it is going to be real soon.  Before the next presidental election.  Maranatha!