Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, June 23, 2018   12:47:44 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Luke  21 : 28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Why Prophecy Matters
Posted By: Danman
5/12/2014 11:51:37 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Thanks so much Pete!! Even the modern Christian radio & blogtalk people are now hinting that we shouldn't count on the Rapture. My take has always been you either trust in Jesus, your personal relationship and the revelation of God's word by the Holy Spirit to you or not. You shouldn't be swayed by opinions of others that are so varied it muddies the clarity of Scripture as you understand it from your own study. I even found myself falling for it lately; giving me a sense of hopelessness that I know isn't what the Lord wants for us. You must be seeing more of this too, hence your encouraging article. Things are moving much faster now and the spiritual attacks are increasing so I really appreciate your timely article. God bless you Pete and thank you for all the insights and encouragement by keeping our focus on our Lord Jesus Christ and the blessed hope of His soon return for us. Maranatha!!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11169

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 5/12/2014 2:28:19 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Brilliant Pete!Thanks.

Anton.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11171

Posted By: PaulLaymon -
Date: 5/13/2014 10:01:51 AM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: "this world has a spiritual grid laid over top of it that is broken down into regions in which demonic principalities retain dominion and influence over"

We are given some insight into these principalities through the mention of the Princes and Chief Princes: Michael, Gog, Prince of Persia, Prince of Greece. These are immortal beings that are in the same place of power today that they were in days of the prophets, Daniel and Ezekiel.

When my youngest son when to work on a wildlife preserve in Africa, he said to me, "God left this place a long time ago". Although still young and lacking understanding (I reminded him that God is there now, in Him), I believe he was perceiving not the lack of God, but for the first time in his life, being in the dominion of an evil Prince.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 11175

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 5/14/2014 9:35:59 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

In the words of Matthew 25:21 . . .

Well done, thou good and faithful servant:

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 11177

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 5/15/2014 1:12:04 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

http://www.omegaletter.com/forums/forum.asp?Action=VFAR&FID=3442&Forum=ForumPrayer