Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, March 18, 2018   10:54:10 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Ephesians  2 : 8
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

In the Name of Allah
Posted By: PaulLaymon
5/16/2014 11:50:23 AM

Original Commentary Link
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

"while in 1900, 20% of the Middle East was Christian, it has now dwindled to less than 2%"

According to the Huffington Post, during this same period, the number of Americans claiming no religion has increased from 5% up to 20%

The Number of Christians in England and Wales falls by more than 4 million as population of Muslims and non-believers rises (www.theguardian.com)

Luke 18:7-8
And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?”

Let's keep having articles like this. Let's keep crying out to God, day and night. Let's be the ones carrying the banner of Faith In Christ when He returns.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11188

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 5/17/2014 7:06:43 PM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

If the truth be told . . . I wonder what percentage of genuine Bible believing Christians there are anywhere.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11186

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 5/16/2014 8:09:43 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments: When will we wake up to the truth? http://thealmondrod.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/do-we-need-islamic-reformation.html
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 11185

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 5/16/2014 8:06:51 PM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments: It isn't just the girls.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 11181

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 5/16/2014 2:25:46 PM
20 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments: It is all so very sad - and satanic. It's hard to believe that the number of Christians has fallen so drastically in the ME. I heard of another study that said Islam is growing steadily, but Christianity appears to have gone stagnant. Perhaps we are close to the full number of the gentiles? Even so, come Lord Jesus.

Thanks for the article, Alf. God Bless you for boldly speaking out against the evil of Islam.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 11180

Posted By: DaleWarford -
Date: 5/16/2014 1:21:07 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments: Excellent discussion Alf!

I maintain that the so-called Muslim terrorist is the true practitioner of his/her Islamic faith. The others either don't know (ignorant of) what Islam demands or they are afraid to a degree to practice Islam properly. Either way it is better for the West for now.

There's no need to travel to the Middle East to get a flavor of a Muslim ruled territory. Just travel to Dearborn, MI. It is another country.