Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, September 25, 2018   3:31:48 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  1 : 8
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 25

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

That Burdensome Stumbling Stone
Posted By: ShelleyMessenger
6/6/2014 10:11:55 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
23 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Good commentary, Alf.

I don't read much news (if I can help it), because most of it is horrible, makes me crazy and there is nothing that I can do about it.  I do however, read some of the news about the Middle East (and Israel in particular).

Your last statement pretty much sums it up and why I want to shake John Kerry. I know that these leaders, don't follow God or the Bible, and we know that in the end, God will have His say.  He told us what that will be. But I also get very frustrated, because so many of us Christians totally disagree with these lame statements that Kerry and others make.  I want to let those in Israel know that many of us think the opposite.

This world is totally nuts, and I feel like an alien, wanting to go home.

How I pray for the Lord's return.
God Bless,
Shelley

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11280

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 6/6/2014 10:26:26 AM
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments: you hit the nail on the head alf. everyone is going against israel and i hate to see that. the world is so upside down and i keep thinking jesus must be close to coming for us! why is it - every president thinks their legacy should be that they are the ones bringing peace to the middle east. kerry and all the rest always end up blaming israel. hurry up lord - we long to go home.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11281

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 6/6/2014 12:05:14 PM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: I don't know much, Alf, but I think your words for the sinister Jesuit Pope are way too kind. Hopefully, soon, we will be out of here and not have to read about all this craziness. I am so glad Israel approved all the new settlements. I hope they stick to it and don't back down. It is their land, after all - The One True God gave it to them. Amen and Maranatha!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 11282

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 6/7/2014 12:49:44 AM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments: There's NO concessions that Israel can ever make to the Palestinians that will bring peace, PERIOD.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 11283

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 6/8/2014 10:25:10 AM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments:

As I read your commentary Alf and the responses . . . Luke 21:7-20 looms large with "props and actors" being assembled and quickly taking their places

And they asked him, saying , Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to passAnd he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them. But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by. Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake. And it shall turn to you for a testimony. Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. But there shall not an hair of your head perish. In your patience possess ye your souls. And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 11284

Posted By: Jim Carpenter -
Date: 6/8/2014 2:10:17 PM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments: The world alliance against Israel continues to gain strength. Many of the powers prophesied in scripture are in power, gaining power and displaying their power. Everyday something is added to the picture. The only thing missing, the rapture, for now anyway.