Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, May 23, 2018   4:42:25 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  1 : 11
Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Pagans on Pilgrimage
Posted By: Carolee
6/10/2014 9:24:34 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

In Luke 23:34 "Then said Jesus,Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do . . .

I shudder at "That life arose from spontaneous processes "was scientifically disproved… that leaves us with only one possible conclusion, that life arose as a creative act of God. I will not accept that philosophically because I do not want to believe in God, therefore I choose to believe in that which I know is scientifically impossible." ~George Wald, Harvard Professor Emeritus and Nobel Prize winner.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11288

Posted By: Alf -
Date: 6/10/2014 9:49:36 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments: Love it.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11289

Posted By: WendyWippel -
Date: 6/10/2014 10:42:01 AM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

My sentiments exactly, Carolee

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 11290

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 6/10/2014 11:11:38 AM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

It is obvious that they will hand out those Noble Prizes to just about anyone with the "correct agenda".  Maranatha

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 11292

Posted By: David_Psalm91 -
Date: 6/10/2014 12:54:49 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Great Wendy!
"Romans 1:20: For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:..."

They are not paying attention are they???

Praise the Lord!!! Jesus!!!

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 11295

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 6/10/2014 4:46:40 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

It all comes down to the quote from Professor George Wald. There are those that believe in evolution because that's what they're told and they couldn't care less of the origin of life on Earth so that's good enough. For the thinking person, if they don't want to believe in God, they have to invent a bunch of myths. Great article Wendy.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 11296

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 6/10/2014 5:01:35 PM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments: oh my lord give me strength. just when you think you have heard it all.
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 11297

Posted By: EllenDudley -
Date: 6/10/2014 9:33:03 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments: Wendy...this is great as usual. Can it be that God is hardening these hearts? Or can Satan do it? He doesn't want to lose them.
Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 11298

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 6/11/2014 11:09:21 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments: Funny. I live in Madison, WI and they dress up like stalks of broccoli to celebrate Darwin Day or something like that. Does that mean they are "vegged out?" I think they have opted out in order to "conduct themselves in the lusts of the flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind." The flesh and mind start rotting even before physical death for those who have darkened minds. I guess it's really not funny, it's desperately sad.

Thanks for the the article, Wendy. You really can't make this up.