Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, June 19, 2018   6:54:41 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Peter  3 : 3
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 19

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Just Another Excuse to Hate
Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd
7/25/2014 11:35:30 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
21 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I agree. This war could turn into something else very quickly. I have raised this question elsewhere. I no longer think that the governments of some nations need to be involved. Some of them are no longer strong enough to control the Islamist forces at work in their own countries. Could the Psalm 83 war be a war of terrorists? See here: http://thealmondrod.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/the-psalm-83-war-and-isis-terrorist.html
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11460

Posted By: JudithShell -
Date: 7/25/2014 1:22:19 PM
20 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments: I belive that when the other muslim groups see Hamas
Losing then they will join the fray and the real war begins.. (psalm 83).
An avid Christian Zionist dispensationalist
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11463

Posted By: TerryReed -
Date: 7/25/2014 3:42:40 PM
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 19 PrayingPraying

Comments: This was a great article. Thanks for defending Israel's honor. May all of God's people pray for the peace of Jerusalem, and may He grant us the grace to see past all the anti-semitism, and see this whole tragic situation for what it is. Blessings,
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 11464

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 7/25/2014 4:51:24 PM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments: Alf - great article. It is all getting so confusing with which nation is backing which nation, different factions and tribes. The Author of Confusion is definitely hard at work, trying to work everyone up into a hateful frenzy.

I don't understand how true Christians can't see the truth, either. It makes me mad, but it also breaks my heart. I wouldn't want to be them at the Bema Seat, so when I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, I pray for them, too.

CorinKeller-lloyd's question, "Could the Psalm 83 war be a war of terrorists?" ties into a book I am reading - "Antichrist - The Search For Amelek" by R.C. Morro and I think another related question would be "Could the Psalm 83 war be a war of various tribal terrorists?" Why not? Maranatha!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 11466

Posted By: Bob -
Date: 7/26/2014 9:50:47 PM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments: This is a great article, Alf! I appreciate the fact that you are presenting the truth. I am amazed at the hatred of the Jews by the people who know nothing about them with the exception that they are hated by others.

I shouldn't be amazed because the end of story was written before the beginning. I pray for the Jews and especially those who are being persecuted in other countries.

Thank you, Alf, for another great article.

Bob
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 11481

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 7/28/2014 7:57:32 PM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments:

it is confusing - so many political people and leaders speaking out of both sides of their mouths.  it is weary watching the media misrepresent the facts once again.  i can hardly watch the news. the hatred seems moreso this time around and it makes me ill. but we know god will fulfill his promises to israel - just tough watching them go through it.  

here is a song i got in the email today about the miracle of israel.

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/19050/will-miracles/?utm_source=Jerusalem365&utm_campaign=eaee5524ae-Jerusalem365+Email&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_966f66c607-eaee5524ae-19597317&goal=0_966f66c607-eaee5524ae-19597317#CFIL6e3hafPSBzG0.97