Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, February 17, 2018   11:38:37 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Zechariah  14 : 12
And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 17

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Of Kings and Queens
Posted By: Greg S/CG
7/29/2014 9:47:27 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Thanks for this information Wendy, Im thinking these men who penned this book are gonna be in real trouble come judgement Day.

CG
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11499

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 7/30/2014 2:16:40 PM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: I have to agree that there seems to be fewer and fewer people who will believe the gospel, but at the same time we are to occupy til the Lord's return--we are to persevere despite everything the evil one is bringing to pass. As Christ would have given His life for even a handful of believers, so should we carry on even though no one seems to be listening. Try not to be discouraged for very long. The ungodliness we're witnessing is evidence that the time of our removal draws near and that fact should give us strength to continue. It is not our responsibility to get people saved, just to preach the Word or be ready to give an answer to anyone who asks us about our faith. It is God who gives repentance.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11498

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 7/29/2014 9:34:53 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: I agree that the Queen James is so absurd as to be completely hysterically funny if the jist of this abomination wasn't so serious, but something else disturbs me more. I truly believe that we are at the point in time where it really doesn't matter anymore in terms of trying to win people over to Jesus, to occupy til He returns, etc. I believe that, in spite of the fact that nothing is impossible with the Lord, a whole lot of things are pretty improbable. I REALLY believe that the number of people who have made up their minds to NOT want to serve the Lord is so unbalanced to the negative side as to indicate that the door is just about to be slammed shut. I wish I could be more optimistic for their chance of salvation this side (or ANY side) of the Rapture, but I just can't anymore. God help them...God protect us who do believe.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 11496

Posted By: TerryReed -
Date: 7/29/2014 4:17:41 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Well said Carolee!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 11495

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 7/29/2014 2:35:49 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

As I read this sickening and heartbreaking expose' on the QJV I was reminded (1) of Jesus' strong censure "whited sepulchers" and struck by the fact that (2) in their own words they point out . . .

"Other things labeled abominations in Leviticus don't specify the death penalty."

in confirmation of Job 9:20 . . .

If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: if I say,
I am perfect, it shall also prove me perverse .

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 11494

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 7/29/2014 2:17:42 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

well - this just makes me want to stock up on KJV bibles before they get them banned.  i just gave one away to someone who asked me for it and is into all new age stuff.

loved the cartoon. 

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 11492

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 7/29/2014 1:17:42 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Good article Wendy. The one problem with the article though? I had a difficult time reading it after the first mention of Queen James Bible. I couldn't stop laughing long enough to continue reading it. After my LMAO cleared up after a few mintues, I was able to finish reading it through my giggles after everytime the QJV was mentioned

I know I'm not supposed to be laughing at such blasphemy, but the whole QJV thing just tickled my funny bone today. The whole concept of a QJV is just so ridiculous that laughter is all I have after considering that these people actually take this serious. I have more respect for people that dismiss the Bible entirely than for these people that just rewrite the portions they don't like - the Bible is not a buffet it's a take it all or leave it all proposition but they don't get that. The Bible is either the inerrant, perfect Word of God, or it's just a collection of nice stories from antiquity from many people over the ages. If it's the latter, who cares what it says and why rewrite the parts you don't like? If it's the former, of course you wouldn't rewrite it. What they're doing doesn't make any logical sense (to me, anyway).

"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book." Revelation 22:18-19

Oh, ya, forgot to mention, I, too, loved the cartoon Kari!

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 11491

Posted By: TerryReed -
Date: 7/29/2014 11:49:05 AM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: The QJV certainly echoes the serpent's question in Genesis 3 "Did God really say...?" It is hard to imagine the determination of some to justify their sinful lifestyle. It reminds me of Elijah's question on Mt. Carmel: "How long will you keep hesitating between both sides?" In other words, "how long will you try to walk two diverging paths?" The LGBT do not want to accept the fact that God does not accept their sin of choice. They are acting like the ignorant and unstable that Peter mentions in 2 Peter 3:16 that twist the Scriptures to their own destruction. May God grant them repentance before their day of reckoning. And may we never fall into that trap of willingly twisting God's Word to suit our own ends or justify our own sinful choices not matter what they may be.
Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 11490

Posted By: WendyWippel -
Date: 7/29/2014 11:04:32 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

That is too funny, Kari. Exactly....

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 11489

Posted By: Kari -
Date: 7/29/2014 10:37:58 AM
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Saw this today after your article went out, Wendy.  Thought it was rather fitting.

Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 11488

Posted By: PattiKline -
Date: 7/29/2014 10:25:47 AM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

My heart breaks daily over the continual lies, deceptions , and manipulations that the evil one is propagating throughout the churches and in through the world events.

Even I though I know that The Lord sits and laughs at all of the evil ones wiles .....I am soooo ready for Him to come back as the Warrior King and take revenge on the lying Serpent and His minions .

May His time be soon to call us home !!!!!!!

Thanks again Wendy for your informed info . May your day be blessed and your heart filled with His truth until His shout .

Keep looking Up !