Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, March 20, 2018   3:37:21 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Luke  21 : 17
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Iran - What, Me Worry?
Posted By: Carolee
8/1/2014 9:42:34 AM

Original Commentary Link
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

"Despite the frosty diplomacy, Israel knows the current US Administration does not have its back. No one does"

Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
Psalm 121:4

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11514

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 8/2/2014 1:46:36 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Excellent Alf!Looking UP.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11513

Posted By: LindaM -
Date: 8/1/2014 10:06:56 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Yes, thankfullly, "all Israel" will turn to its Savior, but as I read it, only at the end of The Tribulation.  Until then, again, thankfully, people will continue to turn their lives over to The Lord Jesus Christ.  May their witness(es) bring all the more to Christ now before we are called "Home" to our Heavenly Father's House to be with our Bridegroom forever!

Thank you, Alf, for your always-encouraging message.  Grace to you in super-abundance always!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 11512

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 8/1/2014 9:55:28 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

i enjoyed your article - it is just getting crazier every day. i can't understand how so many people can not see the truth about what is happening to israel and the world.  great artticle alf !

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 11509

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 8/1/2014 5:16:06 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

I liked it Alf. It will be a great day when BiBi finally tells the US to hit the road.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 11508

Posted By: Dana -
Date: 8/1/2014 12:50:47 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Great article Alf! Loved reading this after watching Fox New's Hannity last night where he showed a clip of an interview of Nancy "She sets my hair on fire" Pelosi say that Hamas is a Humanitarian Organization and listening to Kirsten (I can't remember her last name) defend her! Hannity was putting his head in his hands from the frustration of it all!

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 11507

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 8/1/2014 12:49:22 PM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Great article Alf! Unfortunately, the game of Chess originated in Persia, so they're quite good at the global Chess game going on right now (not to mention that Satan is backing them and he's an awesome Chess player). However, we know the ultimate Chess player is God! I say we go get another cup of coffee while we watch God and Satan play Chess with each other and discuss among ourselves how many more moves are left before God administers checkmate!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself with the Chess references. I've played Chess most of my life and still enjoy playing from time to time

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 11506

Posted By: TerryReed -
Date: 8/1/2014 11:28:37 AM
20 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments: I enjoyed your tongue-in-cheek reality check. It is frustrating to watch the world stack up against Israel. May God's chosen people return to their God and seek His face that He would turn and heal their land. When all these things begin to pass, look up for your redemption draweth nigh. Even so come Lord Jesus!