Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, June 20, 2018   8:33:58 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  17 : 9
And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Out of Control and Catastrophic
Posted By: TerryReed
8/7/2014 11:24:40 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Good job on this article JL. We do live in scary times. I'm thankful to know the one that is holding the four horseman at bay so that a few more people can be brought into the fold. Your message is a good reminder that we are living in the "Times of the Signs." May we all be encouraged to lay our lives down for the sake of the Kingdom, but even so, may God protect us all from such a day.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11549

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 8/7/2014 11:45:49 AM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments: Good article. It certainly seems true that the virus is airborne since medical workers wearing protective clothing and taking all precautions are getting sick. It's a big mistake for the U.S. to allow those who are sick onto the mainland. I think an off-shore treatment center would be safer for the rest of us and the patients could still get the best medical care the U.S. has to offer. This is an illness not to be toyed with (and is probably man-made). May God bless and protect those who risk their lives helping the sick. Talk about loving your neighbor...
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11551

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 8/7/2014 1:46:48 PM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments: Jerry, the experimental ebola vaccine zmapp is made from tobacco and one dose was given to the 2 people before transport to Atlanta. Monsanto is involved in the manufacture of the vaccine. There's even a us patent on a weaponized strain of ebola that has about a 50% mortality rate. The 1917-1918 Spanish Flu had a 2.5% mortality rate. Bringing those 2 people into Atlanta and allowing diseased illegals to flood over our southern border without being screened then transported around our nation is in IMHO an act of treason, biowarfare and intentional recklessness by the regime in charge of our national security. This won't end well and i believe Amerika (Babylon) is about to be judged by our Creator. God help us all.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 11552

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 8/7/2014 8:39:27 PM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments: This whole thing stinks from the collective meme of The Walking Dead, Outbreak, Contagion, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, The Last Ship. The Strain, etc. For who knows how long, these little tidbits have been let loose for the sheeple to graze on, but NOW the reality of this bizzare "fun house" scary show is coming to pass. Does that sound like the ramblings of a conspiracy nut? It would only if fiction was not becoming fact. I am amazed that, as much of a Pre-trib guy that I am, I never, EVER thought of the possibility of things getting quite as weird as they are right now. Shoot, I haven't even touched on the warfare, shortages of food, water, oil, etc, or the outright Pre 1938 Nazi Germany hatred of professing Christians who have replaced the Jews as the new Bobo doll to beat on. I guess this is our turn in the dunktank now. I only hope it wont be for too long.