Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   8:33:13 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Genesis  3 : 15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Writing on the Wall
Posted By: Greg S/CG
8/12/2014 9:20:06 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I remember the 70s, 80s and 90s where I would see something that might hint of prophecy then it would disperse like a wisp of mist. Now days we see one thing and before we can fully soak in what that means we see something else, Its not slowing down its doing the opposite. A very good Article Wendy. I didnt even know this man existed. Maybe Putin isnt the man to rule Russia during the tribulation only a means to creating that Russia.

CG
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11578

Posted By: SheilaL -
Date: 8/12/2014 9:41:01 AM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: Wow, Wendy, thanks for the education. This is fascinating information.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11579

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 8/12/2014 10:20:09 AM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: "Russia will finally make her last military expedition."

Well. THAT certainly sounds prophetic! Ya think he understood what he actually said?

Great article Mz Wendy. And when can we start addressing you as "Doctor"?
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 11580

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 8/12/2014 1:18:32 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

We're on the threshold of Bible prophecy becoming history. Exciting stuff!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 11581

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 8/12/2014 3:46:46 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: Looks like Vlad Z. is a verifiable lunatic, to put it nicely. A wicked man to be more honest. Looked him up and saw he shoved some aides at a female journalist for asking him a question and told them to "rape her hard" and called her a lesbian. When they told him she was pregnant he told her sick people shouldn't be out working and to go home and look at her baby. Nice guy.

I don't know, next to Vlad P.s cool genius, it would be hard to believe he could accomplish much, but Satan works in strange ways. How many leaders does he have waiting in the wings, anyhow? It seems like the world is about ready to blow, yet there seem to be a lot of things that yet have to occur. Oh Lord, come soon.

Thanks for your time, research and writing, Wendy! I always learn something new. God Bless.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 11583

Posted By: WendyWippel -
Date: 8/12/2014 5:08:06 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks, all. He is a fruitcake; his Final Thrust to the South is available (most of it)online.

Just a while ago Foxnews announced that Russian airplanes have invaded our airspace 16 times in the last ten days.... not thinking that it is looking good.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 11584

Posted By: LindaM -
Date: 8/12/2014 7:22:32 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments:

While reading Pete's article, my computer suddenly shut down.  Hmmm.  Can't remember when this happend last... (As an aside:  what are you learning about Russia's breach of a billion internet pass codes?  Not heard much lately in the news.) 

I went on to read your posting, Wendy, when I logged back on.  Wow!  Didn't know all of that either.  Whatta guy!  Your evaluation about sums it up.  I had been viewing our World Map earlier (listening to the news about the Ebola outbreak in Africa, and since our daughter had been in Sierra Lionne on a missionary trip several years ago to that country, I wrote her how thankful I am she wasn't there now.)  to check out the bordering countries also affected.  Of course, Russia's vast expanse of territory looms over all the countries below it on the map.  It is possitively amazing to me just how much land that country has...from Finland to very close to the USA.  Hence, Vlad Z's desire to reclaim Alaska, as it "belonged" to them before we purchased it in what as I recall from World History class, was then-known as "Seward's Folly".  (What, he doesn't think half the continent isn't enough for him/them??)

How we praise The LORD that He has let us know His plans!  Since "perfect love casts out fear", and HE IS "perfect love", HalleluYAH!, we can rest assured that these ends times are leading up to Jesus' soon return.  Opportunities will open up for us to witness to the Jewish folks in preparation, and Gentiles whom Christ has been given by The Father "from the beginning of the world" will be blessed to hear "the Truth that makes them free".

Thank you, Wendy, for all you do in bringing helpful, encouraging information to us.  Shalom!

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 11585

Posted By: TimSutton -
Date: 8/12/2014 10:11:35 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thank you, Wendy!
Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 11587

Posted By: TrudyBooker -
Date: 8/13/2014 10:43:20 AM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks so much Wendy,

I had never heard of this man either. I am so blessed to be here with the OL family and to be able to learn all of these things. The rest of this nation seems to be just skipping along with their happy little lives not knowing what is coming down the pike, and it is so hard to get through to them about what God has told us in the Bible is going to happen. Scary for them but we know who our redeemer is!!!!  All we can do is pray, pray, and pray for the lost.

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 11594

Posted By: ja -
Date: 8/14/2014 2:32:36 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments: scary canary in a coal mine....