Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, October 15, 2018   9:17:02 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 2
And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 15

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Visiting Hours
Posted By: JudithShell
8/26/2014 10:38:40 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I'm confused Wendy. You listed March 6, 32AD as the date (173,880 days from decree), then said April 6, 32 AD was the date. Help here please. I love your culteral and literal explanations of the bible that shines through your comentaries.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11661

Posted By: TedWatson -
Date: 8/26/2014 12:46:26 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: Every time I see Wendy Wippel in the byline, I smile. I always enjoy what she has to share. This time, though, I'm a little confused.

I've read and re-read the final few paragraphs here. I must be missing something. Just for the sake of archiving this article, could someone clarify this?

In one paragraph, Wendy says, "...the Jews should have been looking for their Messiah on March 6, 32 AD.". A few paragraphs later, she says, "So Jesus rode into Jerusalem, on a colt, the foal of a donkey, on April 6, 32 AD exactly 173,880 days after the edict to restore Jerusalem. On the exact day predicted."

Was there a editing issue or am I misreading this. Any help here would be appreciated.

TedW
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11662

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 8/26/2014 12:52:14 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Judith and Ted, I was wondering the same thing.

The fact that the Bible is "full of coincidences" requires more faith than I can muster

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 11663

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 8/26/2014 3:02:38 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

We know that with God there are no coincidences except perhaps within the limitations of our earthbound minds because . . .

Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times
the things that are not yet done, saying,
My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
Isaiah 46:10

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 11664

Posted By: WendyWippel -
Date: 8/26/2014 4:40:32 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Oops. sorry guys. I had company all weekend and obviously confused myself there. I will double check and correct. Thanks for keeping me honest!

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 11665

Date: 8/26/2014 4:42:50 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

BTW-- a lot of this comes from work a a guy named Sir Robert Anderson, whose been dead a long while. I love his work though, and would highly recommend him. Most of them can be put on your kindle for like $.99.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 11666

Posted By: BillWroblewski -
Date: 8/27/2014 12:05:01 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: I too love Wendy's articles! In this instance, I'm going to respond to the confusion on the dates before she does! Ha! April 6, 32 AD is the date she intended, according to Sir Robert Anderson. Chuck Missler and many others confirm Anderson's calculations and agree with that date. (When I printed Wendy's article to share with my wife, I corrected it.) Wendy, if I'm wrong, I'm in BIG trouble! Thanks for sharing.
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 11667

Posted By: JaneSeiler -
Date: 8/27/2014 8:09:33 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: Wendy, I always look forward to your articles. They are inspiring and I learn so much! I wanted to thank you for mentioning Sir Robert Anderson. I did not know of him but downloaded and have been reading The Silence of God. How appropriate for our times. Lord, increase my faith!
Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 11668

Date: 8/27/2014 10:07:39 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

yep. It is definitely April 6. My hands typed march because I had typed march a couple times in that sentence, and my brain was paying attention, LOL.   And I love Sir Robert Anderson.  His book Types in Hebrews is awesome too. although sometimes you have to read a sentence three or for times.  

Love you guys! Thanks for bearing with my brain farts.

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 11669

Posted By: Unknown -
Date: 8/27/2014 11:29:04 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: It sounds GREAT to me! Very well written article, Wendy!
Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 11681

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 8/30/2014 7:58:19 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments:

great article wendy! don't worry about those brain toots - the older you get - the more ya have em . somedays are just one long brain toot from morning till night!  Laughing