Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, September 20, 2018   6:12:53 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Galatians  2 : 21
I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Terror in the Heartland
Posted By: Carolee
8/28/2014 10:46:20 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see
the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Psalm 27:13

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11712

Posted By: BeckyD -
Date: 9/3/2014 12:03:31 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I don't suppose you have the books in Kindle version, do you?

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11684

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 8/31/2014 8:02:21 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. You always do, and I love it!!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 11683

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 8/31/2014 8:01:25 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Shelly B and hope you will read it. Reality is scary, but there is a very happy ending. actually, Revelation is a love story, but getting to the warm, fuzzy ending is not easy. Thanks for supporting my writing effort. Omega Letter has been great!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 11680

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 8/30/2014 7:32:14 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: i really think it is a matter of time - not much time- before they are attacking america. it is such a satan inspired religion. when are people going to call it what it is and stop being so politically correct. great article - thanks!
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 11672

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 8/29/2014 10:37:28 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Hey J.L. I am honored that you used my quote in your article. I always look forward to your articles and appreciate your writing so much.

I probably should have credited Brannon Howse at Worldview Weekend from whose radio program I heard about the prayer rugs. His focus is pointing out false teaching in the church, but also has Jimmy DeYoung on his show every Friday to give an update on the ME.

I regard to ISIS, I read somewhere (can't remember where) that the Pentagon has known for four years about them and the rising threat. Could have fooled me. Very sad. Very sad, indeed.

By the way, J.L. - I am going to buy your latest The End The Book, but probably won't read it. The third one was scary enough and it is altogether hitting too close to home these days. But, I want to support you and will pass it along!!! Anything to support a fellow prophecy/news freak, Jesus loving brother in Christ. Maranatha!
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 11670

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 8/28/2014 9:03:25 PM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments: After the gutting of the military by the person who happens to live in the White House now (sorry, he isn't my President regardless of how unpatriotic that sounds) it just doesn't fail to amaze me at how absolutely clueless the "best and britest" our country has "protecting" us. Did these people ever bother to do a rudimentary analysis of islam for ideology,tactics, motives, etc? Have they never heard of the concept of taqquiya or kitman? How in hell did they ever get to the levels they currently hold? Mabey it was like the general in "Mars Attacks" who said to his wife "See honey, I told you...if I just keep my mouth shut and stay in my place good things would happen?" When you have Admirals, Generals, and the Secretary of Defense give press statements and say absolutely NOTHING or will not directly answer ANYTHING, you really have to wonder who is running the show. Mabey the tinfoil hat crowd isn't so crazy after all with a lot of Conspiracy theories. They might be, because what is being passed off as reality is starting to become harder and harder to believe.