Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, March 18, 2018   4:41:57 PM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Revelation  17 : 3
So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Islamic State & Faerie Land
Posted By: Gracemer
8/29/2014 11:01:10 AM

Original Commentary Link
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Well done. The politics surrounding events in the Middle East are incomprehensible to me. Why would any sane person support ISIS or the Islamic agenda? I'm reminded of who is actually ruling this world for the time being.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11682

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 8/30/2014 5:27:31 PM
22 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments: Bearing in mind that Obama wanted the West to support the anti-Assad factions which have now morphed into ISIS, and that he doesn't have a strategy; that he still portrays the only protector of Christians (Assad) as bad; that he took no notice of the massacre of Christians etc. etc. then, 'Yes, America is complicit in the rise of ISIS'. You have a president whose every action declares his faith and his loyalties. He is the Wahabi Candidate.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11679

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 8/30/2014 7:27:42 AM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

it is satan inspired for sure - great article alf. i keep hearing how a lot of muslims are getting visions and dreams of jesus and getting saved - we can only hope and pray for that. he is the only one who can save them from this satanic cult called islam.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 11678

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 8/29/2014 8:34:46 PM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Gracemer poses the question "Why would any sane person support ISIS or the Islamic agenda?"

Actually . . . the answer is incredibly simple!!!

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers
Romans 1:28-29

One would have to conclude that at some point having rejected God . . . these people are being controlled by the held on a chain ultimately insane perpetrator of evil who continues already fully aware that in the end he loses!!!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 11676

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 8/29/2014 5:04:19 PM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments: "ISIS has nothing to do with Islam. It is a preconceived plan of Zionists who want to deliberately make Islam look bad."

Wow. What delusion. I pray this turns Israel's eyes to the Yeshua Meshiach who loves them and wants them to come to a full knowledge of His saving grace. We know it will eventually - the Bible says so. In the meantime, we pray for the peace of Jerusalem/the return of our Lord! Shalom and Maranatha!

Thanks for the article, Alf. All you OL writers have your niche and I am grateful you keep us updated on Israel. God Bless.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 11674

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 8/29/2014 2:22:41 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Thanks for a great article,Alf!

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 11673

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 8/29/2014 11:50:23 AM
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

This nightmare is propbably coming to a town near you and me.  And soon very soon I suspect.