Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, June 21, 2018   12:52:33 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Chronicles  7 : 14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Where are you heading, Friend?
Posted By: pete
9/5/2014 8:32:44 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
This is a great article! I was just thinking the other day, as science begins to try and crack the code of time travel...what if someone were to go back and claim to actually visit Jesus, and had some sort of proof (fake or otherwise) and try and say that Jesus didn't really say all the things the bible records...If they could present compelling enough evidence (faked clearly), how many people would believe it?
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11731

Posted By: Paula -
Date: 9/6/2014 11:15:11 PM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I love this article Alf.  I remember the frantic search for something that meant something, and I'm so grateful I finally found it in the Lord.  I wish everyone would find him too.

I'm also praying for your son Carol.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11728

Posted By: EdmundLordjr. -
Date: 9/6/2014 12:42:17 PM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 19 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thank you Alf!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 11726

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 9/5/2014 7:32:15 PM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thanks, Alf. Praying your article will cause a lot of people to open their hearts to the One who dispels the darkness with His Light.

Praying for your son, Carolee.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 11725

Posted By: ja -
Date: 9/5/2014 2:56:43 PM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments: great and important concepts Alf.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 11724

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 9/5/2014 2:39:12 PM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent Alf!

Anton.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 11723

Posted By: Geir -
Date: 9/5/2014 12:19:52 PM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments: Alf, You hit this one out of the park! Great article! I know some people who need to hear this message. Thank you.

Geir
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 11722

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 9/5/2014 12:05:49 PM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I shared this with my son who when he was young was "crazy" about the Jonathon Livingston Seagull book in the prayerful hope that your commentary will touch his heart!!!

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 11721

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 9/5/2014 10:14:39 AM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent article Alf! The only drawback to being content (not being hungry or thirsty spiritually) is sometimes it's difficult to look forward to anything BUT Jesus coming back. I love reading Ecclesiastes because it's always spoken directly to me. I came to Christ at a young age and I've always felt the vanity of this world and thought, "who cares?" about a lot of things that everyone else seems to care about.

I wonder about time travel myself, Pete. Wendy's article this week touched on this subject as well (at least the relativity of time based on where you're located in the universe) and I've often wondered if we'll be able to time travel eventually in our glorified bodies. Kind of cool to think about. Jesus clearly warned that the deception of the anti-Christ would be so great that it would even fool the elect, if that were possible, so somebody claiming to go back in time saying Jesus didn't say that is quite plausible.