Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, March 20, 2018   9:39:02 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
1 Timothy  6 : 20
O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Peace of Mind in Perilous Times
Posted By: ShelleyB
9/15/2014 10:01:49 AM

Original Commentary Link
22 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Ahhh... the weight of glory. Thank you so much, Pete. I really, really needed to "hear" this. And I have to admit, the other day my mind entertained, if even for a brief moment, the thought that we may already be in the Tribulation. The spirit is willing, but my flesh lacks faith at times.

I also must admit that what once brought me solace and even excitement - to watch the puzzle pieces come together in God's Grand Plan for the End of the Age - has quickly progressed from sobering to chilling and causes me to plead for the lost as never before.

Even so...
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11772

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 9/15/2014 1:07:29 PM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Amen! Like my mother always used to tell me, it's always darkest before the dawn. The darker it gets, the closer dawn is! I agree ShelleyB, it is chilling to see how fast the pieces are completely and utterly falling into place knowing how many out there are still lost.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11773

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 9/15/2014 2:18:15 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Excellent Pete!Rapture imminent.Jewish new year coming up in ten days.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 11774

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 9/15/2014 8:14:05 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: It never ceases to amaze me at the sheer intensity of the level of disdain the Pre-everything else but Pre-Trib/Pre-Mil crowd hasfor us. It is as if DEEP DOWN they know or want to believe Pre-Trib, but for some inexplicable reason they cant or wont adhere to it. I guess the concept of "hit me harder because I've been bad" is so ingrained in them the simple truth of Jesus crucified and resurrected aint enough. Every time I hear one of them say "What about all the maryters before us who had to suffer agnony before they died", I cant help but think that THEY believe that His sacrifice was only an example, not the propitiation for our sins. Also, if memory serves me correct, didn't Jesus Himself say that SOME will be killed? I don't know how He decides who, but I cant find a passage anywhere that says ALL of us will be killed or marytered.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 11775

Posted By: BetsyThomas -
Date: 9/16/2014 7:14:16 AM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thank you, Pete.
I needed that right now. It's getting really scary.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 11779

Posted By: Mark R -
Date: 9/16/2014 2:55:52 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: Excellent work Pete!
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 11781

Posted By: VickyBaze -
Date: 9/17/2014 1:18:36 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Thanks Pete, your article hits home with me and helps me keep focused. Saved the scripture in it too so can remind myself to be of good cheer through these dark and troubling times in this world.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 11791

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 9/18/2014 12:42:18 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Your getting very good at this. I enjoyed your article and sent it to family and friends.

Yesterday as I drove into work it was raining, The clouds broke open briefly and the Sun light shown through making it look like a silver road leading upwards to heaven. It looked so amazing that for that brief second or two I thought Could it be, Sigh, but it was just a cloud, 

Im so ready for Christs return. 

God Bless

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 11794

Posted By: Leslie -
Date: 9/19/2014 9:00:23 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Thanks for this article, Pete. It really puts into perspective what is important as we await His return. Looking up.

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 11795

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 9/19/2014 10:45:06 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thank you so much Pete. You must be aware of the fear that's taking hold of the Body of Christ. I pray daily for Jesus to return. I've never seen so much rampant evil in the world. I just want to go home.
Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 11805

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 9/22/2014 11:52:51 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments: I have been blessed by God to be an Overcomer! To have joy in my heart daily ...(even though I watch Fox News around the clock)... that today may be THE day! Halleluia!