Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Friday, September 21, 2018   7:37:28 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Thessalonians  2 : 7
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Pre-Post Tribulation Rapture
Posted By: JudithShell
9/29/2014 11:34:10 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Love that last comment by Jack. I too was caught up in wrong teaching for years, however the Holy Spirit kept showing me truth as I ASKED. Now I FIRMLY believe in the pre-trib rapture. I feel in my spirit that time is close. My prayer is those angry others will repent and see the blatant truth also.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11826

Posted By: ja -
Date: 9/29/2014 11:54:32 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments: i didn't like the very last sentence~ i was once confused on the rapture and would have been left here to suffer even more than i already have. that sentence sounds a little cruel. other wise it's helpful article.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11827

Posted By: pete -
Date: 9/29/2014 12:12:23 PM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Ja,

I don't see it as cruel, more like fair.  Particularly with those who despite the Biblical evidences both in word and type, refuse to accept the clear teaching on our future deliverance from the wrath to come.

I understand, and am sensitive to those who don't know, or perhaps are confused on the subject.  My thinking, and not to speak for Jack Kelley, but would assume, he shares those same sentiments.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 11828

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 9/29/2014 1:07:25 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Another wonderful article Pete.  I have been of the opinion for some time now that those who are not looking for the Blessed Hope will not receive it. Interestingly, I have come to realize there are various reasons why christians are not eagerly waiting for that hope.  Why would those of Mid and Post Trib be looking forward to it when they are expecting to experience all or part of the worst time in human history.  Then there are those who are of the more carnal nature who want to experience more of their wordly life such as being grandparents, having children of their own, watching their children grow up and so on.  If I'm wrong in my understanding God bless those who disagree and they will come with us.  My wife is one of those and it burdens me terribly even though I know she is in God's hands.  Maranatha.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 11829

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 9/29/2014 1:26:02 PM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Post trib followers can be very hateful in there attack on those who follow pre trib beliefs, If you witnessed these confrontations they can become very un Christian.  So I can understand Jacks position here.

Very good Pete. 

Thank you,

CG

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 11830

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 9/29/2014 1:43:52 PM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: I also agree with Jack for those who are militant and even attacking in their post trib positions.

I wonder if some people who believe this and are just confused or don't know (as opposed to militant), are simply immature Christians. Or maybe they are tempted with guilt for past and/or current failings and haven't fully taken in Christ's total and complete forgiveness. Maybe some just don't know anything about the glories that await us and haven't investigated heaven. Then again, maybe some aren't truly saved. Whatever the reasons, I sure don't understand it. But, I know that God will sort it all out. As Woodrow Kroll used to say, "we can argue over it in the air." Hope that's soon.

Thanks, Pete, for being a relentless and staunch defender. Maranatha!
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 11831

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 9/29/2014 2:46:11 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great article Pete! It never gets old reviewing why we are to look for the Blessed Hope!
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 11832

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 9/29/2014 3:01:52 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

A big Amen,Pete!

Anton.

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 11833

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 9/29/2014 5:55:56 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Outstanding as usual Pete!!!

To me . . . the only possibly valid "excuse" for hoping for a delay would be that it wouldn't happen until all His precious blood bought lambs are safely in the fold . . . but on the other hand . . . I'm guessing that's probably the reason why we're still anxiously awaiting His anticipated call to come up hither!!!

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 11836

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 9/29/2014 8:06:59 PM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments: Without (hopefully) sounding like a RC basher, I think the resistance to people coming to a PreTrib view of the Rapture stems from the influence of the aforementioned Catholic church. Whether or not a person was ever a Catholic or not, I think the concept of venial/mortal sins, Purgatory, keeping up with the sacrements, etc., has bled through to all branches of Christanity. The sacrifice Jesus paid couldn't possibly be enough, I gotta do SOMETHING more because I was bad. I am not trying to be sarcastic. I really think people believe that way. Its too bad, because they don't have to.
Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 11837

Posted By: JosephTapia -
Date: 9/29/2014 9:11:28 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: Amen!!!