Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, March 19, 2018   6:39:26 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Matthew  24 : 14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 19
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

This Serpent Has Legs
Posted By: ja
10/2/2014 12:23:22 PM

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Looking UP ~ kind of interesting that N Cage is the star?
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11854

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 10/2/2014 8:35:03 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Jerry, There's not one doubt in my heart, mind or soul that the Bible is indeed the inerrant Word of God. I see things daily that prove it's truth and wisdom to me as i suspect generations before me have also. The times we're in now predicted so long ago in God's Word are perilous and exciting. But they are happening exactly as predicted by our Lord Jesus Christ and i can't wait for His return. God bless and keep our OL family and all who look forward to the soon return and spending eternity with the truth and the only way to heaven; King of Kings, Lord of Lords and Savior of the world Jesus Christ.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11852

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 10/2/2014 3:57:20 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

I think so too, but he will do a great job. Plus it will draw more people. Thank you for commenting.