Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, March 24, 2018   11:30:40 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Zephaniah  3 : 9
For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 24
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Walking the Walk
Posted By: TrudyBooker
10/16/2014 10:48:19 AM

Original Commentary Link
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

I know that I don't always walk the walk, but I do known that God gives me discernment. That is when I know that I need to get on my knees and REPENT! Try as we do, we are still in the flesh. The people in this world seem to be just skipping along like everything is lollipops and roses. They just don't know what is coming. A lost and dying world. So sad!!!!
Good article, Jerry

Everyone needs to read your books. That will wake them up!!!!!!

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11917

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 10/17/2014 6:56:32 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments: Really enjoyed this article Jerry. I do TRY to 'walk the walk' but the best i usually do is recognize when i sin (mostly by thought), repent and ask forgiveness all day long. I realized how much i sin in thought especially when thinking about the events and things in today's increasingly evil world; instead of focusing on the Lord Jesus Christ and His word like He wants us to. With so many bad things happening at once it's getting harder, because evil IS increasing exponentially like the diseases are. I pray daily Jesus comes soon, and i feel He's very close. May God bless and protect all who love Him.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11916

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 10/16/2014 9:24:52 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Nice job Jerry.  It's like Paul, it's not a sprint it's a marathon and then Yeshua said, those who endure to the end will be saved.  A pray the Rapture will be sooner then later because the lawless insanity is spreading and it's being spread by our own government.  Maranatha!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 11915

Posted By: JosephTapia -
Date: 10/16/2014 9:07:08 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Awesome article. Powerful reminder of how arguing with the world about its standards of righteousness can cause us to forget why we're here - to talk about the cure, Jesus.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 11914

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 10/16/2014 5:24:55 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments: "It's not the perfection of our lives, it's the direction." John MacArthur.

One of my favorites: "Christians aren't perfect, they're forgiven." Praise to God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thanks for the article, Jerry! I didn't hear about that asteroid. Lot's of weird things happening. They can't even report on it all. We have to be close... don't we???
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 11913

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 10/16/2014 3:30:56 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Awaiting our FULL redemption in an atosecond at the Rapture.

Surely it is imminent.

Thanks Jerry for a great article.