Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, March 18, 2018   11:12:52 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Revelation  17 : 9
And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

This Strange Savage World
Posted By: Kerry
10/17/2014 9:41:45 AM

Original Commentary Link
27 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I shudder at the thought of how things will be in this world in ten years if we're still here.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11918

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 10/17/2014 11:37:23 AM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 23 PrayingPraying

We will not be here in 10 years.  He is coming for His Bride a lot sooner then later.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11919

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 10/17/2014 1:19:48 PM
21 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments: God Bless you Alf. You have put things into perspective here.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 11920

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 10/17/2014 2:44:06 PM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Great article Alf! I agree Tom,time is running out fast.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 11921

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 10/17/2014 5:11:43 PM
22 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Great article, Alf. My husband just called and asked me "What's up?" I told him, "Down!" We laugh to stay sane, but we know it isn't really funny. I never liked Alice in Wonderland. Too dark and unsettling - and now I live with her there! The Cheshire Cat remind you of anyone with that grin?  

"The question is - what will it be like in another ten years if things continue in the same direction?"

It bothered me when Pete put something about another "20 years" in one of his articles awhile back, but your question mentioning 10 years didn't. I am that much more sure that we won't be here that long. Having gone through labor twice, I know how those pains work. Things are moving with such speed now that if Jesus tarries much longer and Satan gets to have his way, there won't be any Christians left to rapture. What would a groom be without a bride? It has to be soon. Maranatha!

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 11925

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 10/20/2014 10:20:06 AM
20 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

When we look at the world in front of us its our nature to think it cant get much worse, But o yes it can. Each year its worse. 10 years ago, 2004, We were in Iraq but the world still seemed sane to a certain degree. We could already see things were getting weird though.. Today. Everything is beginning to turn on its head. 10 years from now it will be on its head. Im not so sure now that we have 10 years. I know its possible. But things in Israel appear to be coming to a head. No matter what else is going on in the world its all about Israel. As long as Israel is in charge of its borders and those walls are still standing. Still being built for that matter we are not there yet.