Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, June 23, 2018   4:24:42 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

1 Timothy  6 : 20
O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Easy Come, Easy Go
Posted By: TerryReed
11/3/2014 12:59:43 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
25 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
This is an excellent article Pete. I think you hit the nail right on the head. We have made the Gospel so comfortable and accepting of everyone that it really isn't the Gospel anymore. I believe that the trend in spirituality will continue while true Christianity begins to decline. When I was young I always struggled to see how our nation could become a nation that persecutes believers, but not only can I see how it could become that, we are actually seeing it become a persecuting nation. May God grant us repentance as a nation, and may we all stand for the pure, unadulterated Gospel of salvation in Christ that the world so desperately needs. Thanks for this good word about the present state of the church.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11984

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 11/4/2014 1:37:52 PM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Very Very Good Pete. A powerful message. Well written.

Today our path is still a safe path to walk, But, When I was just a child the Christian path was a Street light lit 4 lane highway. Today its a single gravel road with weeds in the ditches. We can see that up ahead the road gets even narrower and the path is darker, We can hear the howl of wolves in the far distance. What happened in Houston with the Preachers sermons being subpoenaed, was shouted down, But that it happened at all is proof of how far we have fallen and how close the wolves are.

CG

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11987

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 11/5/2014 4:14:27 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thank you, Pete, for continuing to encourage us week after week. What you wrote is sad, but true. We need to keep our eyes on our Jesus. May God Bless you and yours. Maranatha!