Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, September 19, 2018   9:13:05 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 19

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Back to Babylon
Posted By: Carolee
11/10/2014 9:58:32 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

"it only makes sense (logistically and strategically from Satan’s perspective) that the world’s focus repositions its main Global Headquarters (the UN) back to the Middle East and squarely centered in the motherland of anti-Israel activity."

which ties in "neatly" with Revelation 9:14 . . .

saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet,
"Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates."

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13106

Posted By: pete -
Date: 10/24/2015 1:32:50 AM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments: http://www.bibleprophecyblog.com/2015/10/russian-mp-says-un-headquarters-must-be.html?m=1
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12017

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 11/12/2014 12:47:40 PM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments: In reading Rev. 17 I note that there is the harlot who rides the beast with the name "mystery Babylon the Great . . ." and in verse 18 scripture states "And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth." Present tense. That means Rome. Turning to the beast which carries the harlot(the antichrist kingdom) verse 8 states: "The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition." I believe that's Babylon and will probably come to power in it's usual place. Rome will rule Babylon until it turns on her and destroys her (verse 16).
I'd appreciate any comments or corrections concerning this. Thanks Pete for a very interesting article.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12016

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 11/12/2014 12:44:32 PM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments: In reading Rev. 17 I note that there is the harlot who rides the beast with the name "mystery Babylon the Great . . ." and in verse 18 scripture states "And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth." Present tense. That means Rome. Turning to the beast which carries the harlot(the antichrist kingdom) verse 8 states: "The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition." I believe that's Babylon and will probably come to power in it's usual place. Rome will rule Babylon until it turns on her and destroys her (verse 16).
I'd appreciate any comments or corrections concerning this. Thanks Pete.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 12007

Posted By: ja -
Date: 11/10/2014 10:46:47 AM
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 21 PrayingPraying

Comments: from the frying pan.... to the fire!

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 12006

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 11/10/2014 10:06:39 AM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Great article Pete. I agree that the UN will leave NYC but it will be for a different reason. There will be no NYC. I believe this nation will be attacked by untied a Russian/Chinese and North Korean alliance. We have never been weaker and more divided then we are now. Do you find it interesting that out of no where Americans are freed from North Korea. Maybe just maybe it's to help lower our guard even more. Add our olive branch to Iran and we have a nation begging it's enemies to strike while the iron is hot. Interesting that you brought up the subject of a gap between the Rapture and 7 year Trib. I think a small gap would play into this scenario perfectly. Maranatha.