Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, March 17, 2018   8:17:05 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
1 Timothy  6 : 20
O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 17
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

What's Your Flight Schedule?
Posted By: Kerry
11/11/2014 12:32:50 PM

Original Commentary Link
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Exellent! I already believed in a pre-trib ratpure but this is yet one more piece of ammo to use when explaining it to people. Thanks Wendy!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12015

Posted By: David_Psalm91 -
Date: 11/12/2014 8:41:40 AM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great job Wendy!!!
Praise the Lord!!! Jesus!!!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12014

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 11/11/2014 9:13:43 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments: "Never mind, we'll explaine it to you on the way up". You have to love the wit of Chuck Missler.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12013

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 11/11/2014 2:49:15 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Wonderful reply Charles and I couldn't agree with you more!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 12012

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 11/11/2014 1:29:31 PM
20 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Rapture this and rapture that, Wow, The world, The whole world is in a whirlwind, The economy on life support,  Evil stands in the light of day unbowed. Russia flexes and stretches as the Bear shakes itself awake, The forces of Gogs army circle and spin growing closer together, America falls away slipping into ineptitude, The Church has lost its voice and its focus and tells us story's to make us feel good and slips into apostasy. And Israel surrounded and hounded by the world,  Gods Mountain in upheaval like no time before it, Like a Garbage can full of weasels Israel tries to hold the lid on but with each day its becomes harder and harder, Somewhere in this world lives the Antichrist, We cant have all of this with out him, so he is here too. unknown and silent.  All these things are in the whirl wind and so is the Rapture. Its spinning and twirling in there as well, When it triggers the Antichrist will try to control this tornado, But in the end it will be his undoing.

That's what I see today and Wendy your Article was great, You showed me something Of Revelation I had missed, I thank you for it. 

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 12011

Posted By: Greg -
Date: 11/11/2014 1:10:10 PM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: I am so happy to have you as my sister!
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 12010

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 11/11/2014 12:35:48 PM
20 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Loved it Wendy and my ticket was purchased with the Blood of the Lamb!  And I'm coming back with the Lion Of the Tribe of Judah! Glory to God.  Maranatha