Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Friday, June 22, 2018   3:16:44 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Genesis  3 : 15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 22

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Night of Broken Glass
Posted By: TerryReed
11/13/2014 11:12:03 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Good article JL. Israel's history is fascinating, and is a clear testimony to God's intervention in human history.
A historical note: In 722 BC the Jews were conquered by the Assyrians and taken into captivity. The Jewish exile to Babylon under Nebuchadnezzar began in about 586 BC, but either way the point remains...Israel has had a dark and difficult past, but her promised future will be glorious. God preserve and protect your people Israel.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12028

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 11/15/2014 8:47:45 PM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments: 1., it never ceases to amaze me now completely obtuse(either willfully or not) most Jews(especially U.S. Jews, my own sister, a convert to Judisim over 40 years ago included) are to the truth of Scripture BOTH Old and New Testament; 2., I honestly that even though the Jews are still being targeted by almost everyone, it is our turn in the tank this time as far as persecution goes. Do the math...there are still far more Bible believing Christians in the world versus total number of Jews. Thank God we wont be here for ALL of the crap that most likely will be starting real soon.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12022

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 11/13/2014 2:50:39 PM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments: Dear Jerry, I truly believe that the ONLY history we can really trust is in the Bible. I have read that hitler not only had Jewish ancestry, but also was a descendant of Rothschild bankers. Soros who is also a globalist of Jewish ancestry is also a traitor to his own people, having turned in many Jews to die. Hitler also killed millions of Christians and people of many other religions as well as handicapped and elderly. It now seems to be the time for the persecution and murder of Christians on a global scale. In the last 20 years mostly in islamic countries millions of our brothers and sisters have been slaughtered. It still continues today and it's growing exponentially. The most amazing thing is that 100% of the Bible is true and all that's happening was predicted long ago. Right now there's a Christian holocaust going on and it will continue until Jesus returns. When tribulation begins the Jews will again be the target of another holocaust by antichrist. All of God's people will be under attack from now until the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. With His help we are to endure until then.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12021

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 11/13/2014 1:04:29 PM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Great article J.L.! I'm sure as God's chosen people, there have been many a Jew over the course of human history that have wished God would have chosen someone else. It ain't easy being one of God's chosen!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 12020

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 11/13/2014 11:20:56 AM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Terrific article Jerry.  America's night of Broken Glass is upon us.  God is about to judge this nation.  He has placed Pharoah at our head and our nation will suffer for lack of knowledge.  Fill your lamps Bride of Christ!