Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, March 21, 2018   10:48:06 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Deuteronomy  33 : 24
And of Asher he said, Let Asher be blessed with children; let him be acceptable to his brethren, and let him dip his foot in oil.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Dust in the Wind
Posted By: Wayne
11/24/2014 9:52:01 AM

Original Commentary Link
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Phil 3:14 I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the elementary teaching about the Christ, let us press on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12049

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 11/24/2014 11:11:15 AM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: Your articles have made an impact on me, so you've made a difference for at least one, and I'm sure there are many, many others.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12050

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 11/24/2014 11:13:36 AM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Pete, my heart was weighing heavily upopn me this morning.  After reading Jack's briefing the Lord told me to read your article.  You talked about exactly what was on my heart.  At times I feel like I'm not doing anything for the Lord. Your article was spirit lead and oh so timely.  Thank you for being obedient and sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit.  Maranatha!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12051

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 11/24/2014 12:53:08 PM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Excellent Pete and Amen to all above posts.

God Bless you,

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 12052

Posted By: ja -
Date: 11/24/2014 12:59:45 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great article and really touched me this morning.
thank you Pete, thank you Lord.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 12053

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 11/24/2014 3:58:40 PM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

How aware, I have been these past 2 weeks, of  life being like a whisp of air (fleeting).  Two young men that I work with, one aged 34 died in his sleep and a week later another aged 33 died in a conveyor accident at his second job.  Both left wives and young children.  We have to follow the Holy Spirit's lead and tell others about Jesus - no matter the consequences.  What you wrote, makes perfect sense, Pete.

God Bless, and have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving Day.  We have so much to be thankful for.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 12054

Posted By: LindaM -
Date: 11/24/2014 4:33:56 PM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Thank you, Pete, and I join the others who were encouraged by your message.

Thanksgiving greetings to you/yours!  And, always ~ Shalom!

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 12055

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 11/24/2014 7:44:48 PM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: Dear Pete, IMHO your contribution on the OL site has been profound and you've been working for the Kingdom of Jesus Christ. Every one of your articles as far back as i can remember has inspired my spirit and got me to think about our Lord, His Word and my walk with Him. I thank you so much for that, and pray i see you and our OL family in person in His holy presence. Maranatha my brother, and may God bless us all through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ until we see Him (soon i think).
Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 12056

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 11/24/2014 7:50:09 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

God Bless you, Pete and thank you for your faithfulness to our Lord and Savior. Happy Thanksgiving and Maranatha!

(I agree, Danman - soon)!

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 12057

Posted By: Phrank -
Date: 11/24/2014 10:47:37 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Amen Brother,  We are exactly where God wants each of us to be.

Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 12058

Posted By: JosephTapia -
Date: 11/24/2014 11:45:50 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Amen.

Reply # 11 - ReplyTo ID: 12059

Posted By: Greg -
Date: 11/25/2014 1:36:41 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great article today Pete...keep them coming...we all need encouragement and an honest introspective. Revelation 3:21-22Amplified Bible (AMP)

21 He who overcomes (is victorious), I will grant him to sit beside Me on My throne, as I Myself overcame (was victorious) and sat down beside My Father on His throne.

22 He who is able to hear, let him listen to and heed what the [Holy] Spirit says to the assemblies (churches).

Reply # 12 - ReplyTo ID: 12062

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 11/25/2014 2:25:05 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

"But at the very least, let me leave a life where the evidence overwhelmingly declares if nothing else, ‘that this (wo)man loved God’."

Reply # 13 - ReplyTo ID: 12068

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 11/26/2014 10:19:02 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

A post I just made on another forum on the OL.

I stand by what I say, because I know it is happening!

87 degrees here in Fallbrook today, also no rain at all as the storm fronts come through, because of the jets spraying, knocking down the precipitation factor.

This is intense geo engineering and absolute weather modification taking place on our planet… and no one sees it?
Wake up all military personnel, especially those who fly in jets and are helicopter pilots.
Speak up!

Sorry Pete for my rant, but frankly, I'm so flippen livid at what I see and no one in our military says a word!!!??? As you know, I live right next to Camp Pendleton. Robin taught on base for years, nuff said!

(Yes, I read Hal's email this week, Hal is a personal friend, I thank God for Hal!)

Reply # 14 - ReplyTo ID: 12082

Posted By: William Robertson -
Date: 12/1/2014 9:50:56 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: Brother Pete,

This so seared my heart.

Thank you for the message.