Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, September 25, 2018   1:37:46 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

1 Peter  5 : 8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 25

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

On Blessing & Cursing Israel
Posted By: Anton
12/19/2014 3:46:03 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Amen Alf! Merry Christmas!
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12162

Posted By: DaleWarford -
Date: 12/20/2014 1:02:05 PM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 19 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Bullseye Alf! The Unconditional Promises to Israel are Land, Seed and Blessing. All three of these aspects have not been in harmony unto this day according to the promises of the Scriptures. Since the "...gifts and calling from God are irrevocable" it is yet in the future. It's simple really! I can't understand why Burge, Prior, Ateek, DeMar and Mauro don't get it. Well, ...maybe I do. These are scholars who must make their mark in Christendom for ego reasons. Men are like that. We all have egos. It is the Lord who controls the egos of believers so that we don't get out of control.

I'm not saying that the aforementioned men are not believers. They take the positions they do for reasons far beyond what I think. God has a purpose for them and one purpose may be to keep the literal interpretation of the Scriptures front and center in the minds of fundamental evangelicals like myself, AND, hopefully others within Christendom for the purpose of drawing many to Him. There is nourishment in such soils.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12163

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 12/22/2014 9:37:05 AM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Amen Alf.  Yeshua is first and foremost the Messiah of Israel, the Lamb of God who will return as The Lion of the Tribe of Judah.  All of their anti-semetic rhetoric, because that's what it is, will not change that.  We owe everything to the Jews as far as our salvation is concerned.  For despite their short comings which we all have, through their obedience they brought forth our Savior!  We should be for ever grateful!  Maranatha!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12184

Posted By: Bob -
Date: 12/26/2014 7:37:36 PM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments: Alf,

I appreciate your article very much. I agree with you fully that those who bless Israel will be blessed and those who curse them will be cursed. Although I understand it, I have a difficult time with understanding why people run from the truth and attempt to mold it as if it were clay, into the unrecognizable form they want. I know that Satan has blinded these individuals so that they cannot see the truth.

Christianity is very simple. Simply believe the Truth! Jesus won!

Bob