Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, June 19, 2018   6:55:14 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Timothy  3 : 13
But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 19

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Warrior or Worrier
Posted By: VickyBaze
1/2/2015 10:34:54 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Alf, Thank you so much for writing this article, you have lifted my spirits and have encouraged me with your positive message. I 'm so thankful for all of you here at the Omega Letter, where we as a group remain faithful to the promises of our Lord and Saviour Jesus and build one another up with your writings and articles while we are living in this life on this earth sharing with others around us while we are waiting and
watching and "looking up."
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12194

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 1/2/2015 11:11:39 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments: I want to do that too.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12195

Posted By: Greg -
Date: 1/2/2015 12:17:06 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Alf,

Next time the sink clogs send me an email, (use Winky's list) or even give me a call, I'll walk you through troubleshooting it and what to do. Don't pour drian cleaner before finding the problem. You can't take anything apart without getting caustic chemicals all over yourself and wherever the water goes (SIN). It's one of those things that are simple when you understand how it works...hmmm kinda like the gospel???

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12196

Posted By: ReedRobertson -
Date: 1/2/2015 12:36:02 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great article!
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 12197

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 1/2/2015 3:00:57 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Alf.  You may not realize it; but your writings on personal-type Christian matters are very good.  I think that we can all identify, because we are human.  Little by little these lessons "sink in". 

God Bless,
Shelley

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 12198

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 1/2/2015 7:51:24 PM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments: A word in season.
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 12199

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 1/3/2015 5:47:51 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Alf, I can so identify with your article. I also have been worrying too much about the wrong things. I am so addicted to the news, but it can't tell me when He is coming. I have come to the same conclusion and switched to a diet heavier in "Good News" than bad news.

I am so thankful for the OL family. And thanks, Alf, for encouraging me that I am not alone. Let's pray that 2015 will be the last year we have to listen to those tiresome atheists.
Maranatha!

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 12203

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 1/5/2015 12:48:55 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Amen Alf!

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 12210

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 1/6/2015 1:22:55 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: thanks Alf, This was just right.

CG
Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 12211

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 1/6/2015 1:43:41 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

As we enter 2015 your advice couldn't be more timely.  As things unfold we will need to trust and rest in the Lord like never before.  Maranatha.

Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 12216

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 1/7/2015 10:50:57 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I, too, have been chastising myself for letting all the bad news of the world weigh too heavy upon my heart.  WATCHING prophecies unfold can be interesting and even exciting only with a Biblical worldview.  I watch, then I can look for what's just around the corner.   Watching the turmoil right here in our nation, though, causes me grief mixed with anger!  I am not worried so much ... I know the Lord is allowing evil to flourish for His purposes. Your article, Alf confirms what I have "resolved" to do in 2015;  not to allow my anger rule the day ...or hour ... or moment.  I want more joy!  My joy IS in The Lord and I am determined to spend more time with Him ... and you loving followers of Jesus ... than in watching the world self-destruct via television news.  Taking the advice I often give others; to look up from whence our salvation cometh!  May He call us to join Him in 2015!