Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Friday, May 25, 2018   8:22:14 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  4 : 1
After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 25

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Resistance is Futile
Posted By: Patti
1/6/2015 9:27:34 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Awesome brief Wendy. Love the idea for the tshirt, I want one!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12206

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 1/6/2015 9:47:40 AM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Long ago when I was a relatively new Christian reading "He who sits in the heavens shall laugh" really upset me because how could a loving God laugh at the horror that faces those who don't belong to Him? Even now I'm of the belief that the God Who sees when a sparrow falls won't be laughing the kind of laugh that we label as mirthful.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12207

Posted By: Greg -
Date: 1/6/2015 12:21:04 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Wendy,

Great article, as usual! Actually they keep getting better all the time.

As far as the Zoloft is concerned, please make mine Pepto, sheesshh!

I like the t-shirt idea but have been thinking about getting one of those space age pillows so my knees can handle all the praying for the lost I need to be doing.

Maranatha

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12208

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 1/6/2015 12:35:49 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I'm thinking that's a great idea for a T-Shirt (or hoodie). My favorite comment from Sprong is "It will become a ritual that calls each candidate to be all that that person was created to be." Huh? If I am nothing more than the result of random atoms, i.e., not made by God, then how can I even have a purpose let alone fulfill my potential? I wish these people would make up their minds Tongue out

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 12209

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 1/6/2015 1:16:19 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I think everything will change in 2015.  It's time to decide what you really believe and be willing to die for it if necessary.  Most American Christians live in an American Christian fantasy world and have no clue what their brethren are enduring.  Yes the world is going to find out that resistance is futile but it is going to be a very painful experience for many.  I for one must be more aggressive in proclaiming the Day of Lord.  Maranatha.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 12212

Posted By: GaleWare -
Date: 1/6/2015 1:57:27 PM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Comment:  I'm with you, Tom.  I think 2015 will see BIG changes in many ways.  The longer I live, the more I see tha changes in people's thinking and it's always downhill, not up.  Many will be very very surprised when the find that their resistance is futile.

Wonderful article, Wendy, as always.

Gale

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 12213

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 1/6/2015 9:04:23 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments: Zoloft? Nah, I want whatever Sprong has been smoking so I,too, can be as spiritually groovey as he is. To quote that famed theologian, Bugs Bunney, "Geesh...what a maroon!!!"
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 12214

Posted By: JosephTapia -
Date: 1/6/2015 9:04:52 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments: Sign me up on that shirt!
Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 12218

Posted By: David_Psalm91 -
Date: 1/8/2015 3:14:03 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great commentary Wendy!!!
I love the Tee shirt...says it all!
Praise the Lord!!! Jesus!!!