Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, June 23, 2018   8:01:09 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Thessalonians  2 : 4
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Being Bereft of Christ
Posted By: ShelleyB
1/9/2015 11:16:03 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
51 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

"Certainly Jesus was mentioned, yet He was missing." Will He find faith when He returns?

"He is called to proclaim the gospel and make disciples (Matt 28:19), not put himself on the Cross. That position has already been taken and successfully vacated." AMEN!

"Where might this lead to, I wonder?" Care to wonder in an article next week, Alf? I'd love to read it. I read awhile back that the Pope is not in good health, but he keeps keeping on, too. All the more reason for us to. 36 states with legalized gay marriage may soon grow to 39, (thanks for your help, Francis). 39 down, 11 to go. Satan sure is busy.

Thanks for the encouragement, Alf. Maybe 2015 will be the year.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12231

Posted By: ja -
Date: 1/13/2015 12:09:32 PM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments: Amen!!!!!!!!!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12223

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 1/10/2015 10:44:43 PM
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments:

"Where might this lead to, I wonder?"

Great article Alf! We know where this all "leads"  on "The Late Great Planet Earth."

MARANATHA

I have to post Jack's favorite verse, well, at least one that he ended his briefing on frequently.

"For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.Therefore comfort one another with these words."

1 Thessalonians 4 16-18

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12222

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 1/9/2015 2:57:48 PM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments:

This POPE is going to take the RC and anyone else who folllows him to places no one would believe.  He is about to unleash the greatest deception in history on Mankind.  You MUST have your lamps filled and be willing to stand.