Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, September 23, 2018   11:14:26 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 2
And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Snubbing of Jewish Israel Continues
Posted By: Anton
1/16/2015 12:33:55 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Excellent Alf!Time is running out fast.
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12266

Posted By: Bob -
Date: 1/21/2015 9:22:48 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: Alf,

This is a great article. I stand amazed at how the world has turned against the Jews and Israel. I know that I shouldn't be amazed because it was foretold by God.

I am equally amazed by how easily people are being led around to the belief that something is wrong because Israel even exists. I am sure that we would not be where we are today if Israel had not been created again. It is all a part of God's plan and people refuse to open their eyes to see it for that.

Alf, keep helping us to be informed and thank you for helping us to keep our eyes open to the truth.

Bob
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12252

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 1/16/2015 5:41:18 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

"And, predictably, some nutcases have already found ways to implicate Israel in the Paris attack."
You wouldn't be referring to that well known pea(nutcase) farmer from Alabama, would you, Alf?

PM Netanyahu sure has guts - and humility - and great compassion for the families and friends of those attacked or he wouldn't put up with such treatment. Wish America had a leader like that..... Even so - keep looking up!

God Bless, Alf!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12251

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 1/16/2015 5:21:45 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I love the end of your commentary (about God being the One who says it), because it lessoned the steam that was coming out my ears.  We know that all these things will happen; but sometimes one wants to just punch someone in the nose. 

You gave us lots of information, Alf.  Thanks.

God Bless.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 12250

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 1/16/2015 2:57:35 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thanks for the link to Sanballat Syndrome. VERY interesting!
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 12249

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 1/16/2015 2:14:28 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I could say an awful lot about every bit of your outstanding commentary Alf . . . however . . . instead I'll share the fact that my next door neighbors just returned from a month-long visit to Israel.  He was born here but she is a Sabra.

They passed through JFK and evidently encountered a number of Sharia proponents.  She told me that for the first time she felt safer in Israel than she does here!!!

Amen to Anton's and Tom's posts!!!

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 12248

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 1/16/2015 1:55:22 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Soon Lord. PLEASE!