Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, September 18, 2018   9:46:20 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

1 Peter  5 : 8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Wanna Be a Watchman?
Posted By: Michael
2/24/2015 10:00:07 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
"Actually, the answer’s pretty simple. Because Satan hates Israel."

And it doesn't get any less complicated than that.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12371

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 2/24/2015 8:40:26 PM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments: I really am starting to get worried about my mental and spiritual perspective about anything muslim. I KNOW we are supposed to love them and pray for them...I get that. What I don't understand is how I do those things. I sit here as a fat 59 year old white guy with a REALLY bad back problem. I keep reading about how there really are "good, caring, loving" muslims, but I just don't buy it. Their tacit approval of the other 10% or so of the jerkweed "radicals leads me to believe that they really do, deep down, agree with them. There is NO amount of prayer or care or love that will change them. If this is going to break down into a war of some kind here, I almost find myself welcoming it. I can buy the idea of dying as a lamb or sheep led to slaughter by these 7th century throwbacks, but I cant for the life of me buy into the idea of doing it WILLINGLY if I have the ways and means to fight them. And yes, I really mean fightingthem, bad back and all. God, I want to go home.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12373

Posted By: ReedRobertson -
Date: 2/25/2015 5:13:20 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great article
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12377

Posted By: WarrenBowdoin -
Date: 2/26/2015 4:17:55 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

These stories always break my heart just a little bit more.

But what continually amazes me is that the general population of the US will see his video and be okay with his treatment as he is obviously doing something wrong.

I've seen everyone that has tried to show how this is happening in France be ridiculed to silence. 

The internet used to be "it's not true unless there is video".  Now, even when there is video you must be mistaken because France is a free country and there are no muslem zones in paris...

amazing.  we're getting more and more blind to the increase of this hatred almost as fast as it is mounting in it's intensity. 

Love you Wendy! God bless!!!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 12378

Posted By: WendyWippel -
Date: 2/26/2015 4:39:35 PM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks all. the world is getting crazier by the day.  I saw this morning that the University of Minnesots banned the identification of race when issuing warnings about law-breaking people on campus, warning meant to let the students watch out for said perpetrators.  Crazy. It is Isaiah 5: 20: 

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. It seems crazy when you read it. Who would call evil good and good evil?

It happens over and over again, but until now not really in the USA.