Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, November 21, 2017   6:53:37 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 7
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

A Return of the Old gods?
Posted By: pete
3/13/2015 9:21:38 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I hear Thor is also making a comeback in the northern areas. I suppose all these Superhero movies have zero to do with that (sic)
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12407

Posted By: DaleWarford -
Date: 3/13/2015 9:44:40 AM
21 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Interesting commentary today Alf! I think along these lines more often than I admit (to most people anyway).

I'm confident that there exists a thread of truth from ancient times and mythologies to present day based on what the Bible has to say about human history and God's dealing with man. I believe the thread starts at Genesis 3:15 and gains some additional strands through the early part of Genesis 6 and continues through Jesus' comments in Matthew 24:37-39 and Luke 17:26-27 and on forward to present day.

Yeah, I'm one of those who strongly suspects the return of the nephilim in our day. And yes, I believe that they will be hybrids being partially human. You might think that we are quite a ways off from that happening but I believe that most would be surprised if we knew the real truth about what is happening in the "Black Ops" world.

Your subject today was very intriguing to me. May the days ahead of us (i.e., those of us in Christ) be very revealing and confirmatory regarding the precious Word of God and may they be an adrenalin boost to our spirit.

Maranatha!
Dale

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12408

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 3/13/2015 9:59:31 AM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I chased after everyone you mentioned Alf, Especially Sarkozy. Tsipras is just a man today. Except for the sudden rise to power. He has done nothing special other then show off his liberal colors. If by hook and crook or legitimate means he turns Greece around then Ill pay him more attention. Until then he is just another Sarkozy.

I hadn't really paid paganism much attention, but now that you have brought it up I realize how much it has been popping up here and there.
Thank you for the Article Alf!
Greg

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12409

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 3/13/2015 11:09:23 AM
20 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thanks, Alf! The paganism is really popping up lately and you have brought some clarification. People have talked of Islam melding with all the other religions, but it has grown so radical as to turn off even many Muslims. It makes more sense to abandon it all for the "old gods." Because of the fanciful claims of Mohammad, how would anyone claim to be the Mahdi? Zeus, on the other hand, with signs of fire from heaven? Well, why not?

Even so... Come soon, Lord.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 12411

Posted By: Sarge -
Date: 3/15/2015 11:24:01 AM
20 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Alf, I think the real A/C is going to be "Johnny on the Spot".,... Unlike the new Prime Minister, everything he does is going to be almost magical....he would not be experiencing all the opposition that this guy is getting from the EU.

This new guy is more an opportunist pitting the Russian Bear against the other members of the EU. Now that's just my opinion, I think the real antichrist is going to have all kinds of help from dark places. 

That's like people saying the muslim in chief was the antichrist....no the antichrist would actually get something done.

Thanx Alf another good article.

Sarge

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 12415

Posted By: BeckyD -
Date: 3/17/2015 9:25:11 AM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Yes, Alf.  Exactly so with the whole return to mythology.  What is happening is people think that Earth was poplulated by higher intelligent beings (whether some called them ancient aliens or gods) and the return to such is just a return to worshipping the fallen angels and their human/angelic hybrids.  Many think the God of the Bible was just a higher being (not all powerful) that left Satan (Lucifer) and his band of angels down on Earth because Lucifer dared to show mankind knowledge.  Funny how everything is getting twisted.

It may be taking a slower creep here in America to a shift towards this thinking; but in other areas of the world where Christianity is not the predominant religion...anything goes!