Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   9:34:58 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Timothy  4 : 3
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

President Obama Vs Israel
Posted By: Carolee
3/27/2015 9:35:58 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

"Frankly, I wouldn't want to be in Mr. Obama's shoes."

Nevertheless he's testing my need to adhere to . .

Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
Ephesians 4:26

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12450

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 3/27/2015 12:41:33 PM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent article,Alf.Come Lord Jesus!

Anton.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12451

Posted By: BarbaraEidt2015327 -
Date: 3/27/2015 3:34:00 PM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments: Besides having been under Rev. Wright's teachings, please remember he was also raised as a moderate Muslim. Even moderate Muslims are taught to hate Israel.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12452

Posted By: Phrank -
Date: 3/27/2015 6:22:38 PM
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 21 PrayingPraying

Comments:

When you said: "Sadly, Mr. Obama is driven by irrational dogma."  Agreed.  But I would also add petuleant in his conduct.  His actions are more than just ridiculous, they are quite dangerous to the US.  The fact that no one seems to be able to stop him is most disconcerting. 

“Well, Doctor, what have we got—a Republic or a Monarchy?” A Republic, if you can keep it.” -- Ben Franklin.

We are not doing a good job at that.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 12453

Posted By: DaleWarford -
Date: 3/27/2015 10:04:35 PM
25 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments: "...our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places." (Ephesians 6:12, NASB)

The POTUS is lost I believe and thus readily available for use by those influences that cannot be detected by the five (5) senses. These influences are from the sky and take residence in political and governmental leadership steering the affairs of men here on Earth. We all know this. It is no surprise.

These influences of which I speak are not irrational but they do use their human puppets (not just the POTUS) in irrational ways amplifying their mental and physiological weaknesses to advance the wicked agenda, AND, it is no surprise that the puppets are clueless.

It's water under the bridge now, and to repeat what the choir wants not to hear, we as a nation should never have voted this man into office with all the baggage that he possesses. He has hidden a lot from the American people but we knew enough about him to reasonably declare him to be ineligible for the Oval Office back in 2008.

Netanyahu MUST separate himself from this man and his cadre, and hope to ride Obama's remaining term out without too much calamity and disaster but I don't know if it can be avoided. Actually I personally don't believe that confrontation with Iran, the Palestinians and Hamas can be avoided within the presidential term remaining. You see, Netanyahu's speech to the joint session of congress in actual fact was a prelude to war.

This POTUS will once again strike out and curse Israel in some way in the very near future and then God will respond with something that creates great hardship and misery to this nation either collectively or locally in severe fashion.

What I'm about to say is most likely glib but at the end of the day after we've prayed and given thanks to God the Father for our Lord Jesus Christ and His Spirit within us, we should all enter the theater, get our popcorn, go take our seats and watch the show unfold all the while looking for opportunity to point the person sitting next to us in the direction of the Savior.

"Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm." (Ephesians 6:13)

Hallelujah!

You speak reason Alf! Thanks.
Dale
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 12456

Posted By: Bob -
Date: 3/30/2015 12:52:28 PM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Comments: Alf,

This is a great article. I only wish that the president could see what he is actually doing. It is easy to see why our country does not stand out in Scripture as being one that is important to the events of the final days.

I believe that it is entirely possible for the United States to fall flat financially or be attacked by some outside force. I pray that people would open their eyes to the truth that was written a few thousand years ago.

Thank you for writing this article1

Bob