Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, September 18, 2018   1:22:11 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Thessalonians  2 : 4
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Return of the Old Empires
Posted By: PaulLaymon
4/3/2015 9:43:28 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I too, believe and and have placed my hope in the Bible's Final Order, Alf. I think Jack expected rapid happenings to lead to it but who could imagine it seeming to take so long, but happen so quickly? What kind of God is ours that He could prophecy for and against kingdoms from millennia ago and have those same blessings and curses apply to those same kingdoms and geographic regions today? Incredible!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12477

Posted By: ja -
Date: 4/5/2015 12:26:46 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

From what I've been reading, there are 10 groups in the levant forming as well. I believe Babylon has 7 hills. Who knows from whence the destroyer will come... Only that he/it is coming. Let us pray and keep looking up. oh Lord please, thank you for. The Comforter

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12474

Posted By: pete -
Date: 4/3/2015 7:32:53 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: It's amazing that LTC (R) Peters, (not sure if he is a Christian or not) will admit and point out things pastors should be doing.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12473

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 4/3/2015 10:45:59 AM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

One by one the puzzle pieces are aligning, Its slow but we all have to admit it is getting faster and faster. 20 years ago those who watched prophecy were excited about just one little event that might only happen once in a whole a year, an event that if you strained really hard you could connect it to scripture. Now, On any given day I can read through the different world news sites and find something that aligns in prophecy is some way. So much so its not even news for me to see. Im used to it.  We have gotten so used to seeing the storm clouds on the horizon that we don't always realize there getting closer. But they are, In fact there getting ominous.

Greg