Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, November 18, 2017   8:42:03 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  13 : 17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Wailing Wall
Posted By: Gracemer
4/23/2015 11:55:03 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Great post! I read this short article by Bob Cornuke and it pretty well convinced me. http://khouse.org/articles/2015/1223
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12549

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 4/23/2015 11:56:29 AM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great post! I read this short article by Bob Cornuke and it pretty well convinced me. http://khouse.org/articles/2015/1223 I can't seem to post a link but copy and past will work.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12551

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 4/23/2015 1:04:11 PM
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I was always taught its part of a retaining wall, not the actual wall of the temple itself.  But I dont truly know for sure. 

Greg

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12555

Posted By: LindaM -
Date: 4/24/2015 10:22:05 PM
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thank you for the heads-up on this topic, JL. We do so appreciate all the time spent in research you "watchmen" put in. Glory to God!

The fact that Jesus told the disciples that "no stone" would remain atop another should provoke questions about that wall. In any event, when He makes "all things new", it won't matter then, will it? And that "newness" is for eternity - HalleluYAH!

And, more than thirty-foot foundations??!! Wow! That took A LOT of tearing down, hey? Kept the troops busy for a while no doubt. Sigh..
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 12565

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 4/30/2015 8:49:12 AM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I agree Grace. The more I read, the more sense it makes. Th other book I mentiones offers a lot of detail.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 12566

Date: 4/30/2015 8:51:05 AM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Greg. Some things I think we may never know "for sure," but the more I read about this the more sense it makes. Thank you for reading.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 12567

Date: 4/30/2015 8:52:17 AM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Yep! Digging up 30' foundations would definitely keep the troops out of trouble for a while! Thanks for reading.