Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, September 18, 2018   9:28:29 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Deuteronomy  33 : 24
And of Asher he said, Let Asher be blessed with children; let him be acceptable to his brethren, and let him dip his foot in oil.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Itís the End of the World, Now What?
Posted By: Kerry
4/27/2015 12:40:01 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Excellent Pete! I know I say this about many of your articles, but today's article goes above and beyond excellent, so I have no additional words. Truly, one of your absolute best articles, if not THE best.

Even Abraham's and Sarah's patience was tried and found wanting. That's why Abraham had relations with Haggar and Ishmael was born. Whenever we try to help God along, it always backfires!

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12556

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 4/27/2015 1:21:57 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments: Well done. Your article makes me want to be a better Christian and shows me where I'm falling down on the job. Thanks.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12557

Posted By: Dana -
Date: 4/27/2015 1:30:40 PM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great point; "but I fear that for many, apocalypse-fatigue is setting in". I agree with that statement.

This is a very timely article and I am glad that God gave you the wisdom to write this. Also, the reminder to Worship, Wait, Work, and Watch is an excellent reminder in these trying times.

Keep fighting the good fight, Pete!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12558

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 4/27/2015 4:36:19 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Amen Pete!

Anton.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 12559

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 4/27/2015 9:07:06 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Considering the fact that Noahs party only numbered 8 and Lots 4, I am no longer surprised that so many professing Christians don't believe that the Rapture hasn't happened yet or believe in another timing. The decreasing number of these people only intensifies my belief that the Pre-Trib position IS the true one. I initially got saved 30 years ago and know personally a lot of people who are disillusioned and believe another position. Are they just tired as you say or did they never really believe the Pre-Trib view in the first place? Most of them have either morphed their churches into Emergant,dominion now types, or have virtually lost faith completely.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 12560

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 4/27/2015 9:23:09 PM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments:

The perfect article at the perfect time Pete.  Somtimes I feel like I'm barely holding on.  I know things are going to get bad in the country in the near future.  I pray the Rapture is sooner then later and I'm found worthy.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 12561

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 4/28/2015 9:34:54 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

This was timed Perfect Pete because just this morning I was dwelling on timing of the rapture. It seems like it should be right now by my watch, But the Lords Watch and mine are not the same.  An old friend of mine died of a heart attack Saturday, He was 52, I talked about Christ to him some time back.  He said he believed in God but didn't like to talk about religion. He prayed, That says a lot. But what saved Christian doesn't want to talk about religion. Yall all know what I mean,  I hadn't spoke to him in 3 months, I was expecting to see him on Monday. Poof the Lord took him. I hope he was saved. There are millions of folks out there like him maybe saved maybe not. I think the Lord wants a shot at saving all of them if he can.  I think as long as even a simple christian like myself  can tell there are good folks looking for the Lord the rapture is going to wait a bit. Eventually the Lord who knows the heart of every one on earth. He will know that there are no more out there he can save and he will pull the trigger. It could be today or somewhere in the next 10 years, At the rate the world is unraveling 10 years might not be a possibility. The generation that saw the rebirth of Israel is getting older every day.

We have to talk about religion, some folks may not want to hear it but ask them for 5 min of there time. The holy spirit can say a lot in 5 min. 

Your post was just right at just the right time Pete!

Greg

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 12563

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 4/29/2015 12:35:52 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: That is another one of the first verses I memorized (2 Cor. 4:16-18) so many years ago.

Thank you, Pete. What a great article. God is a God of order, purpose, balance. We need balance. Have to admit I have drifted in all of the ways you wrote about at one time or another. Now that I have that perspective, I can worship, work, watch and wait (and stay sane).

Jim Fletcher, in respect to this, referred to the movie The Patriot when Mel Gibson was giving instructions to his son while ambushing the enemy after his other son was killed. His final instruction was "Steady." Although our job isn't to ambush the enemy, as we stand firm, we will remain "steady." He is coming. Its a promise and God doesn't lie.

God Bless! Praying for you!
Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 12564

Posted By: Whosoever -
Date: 4/30/2015 1:04:04 AM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thank you so much Pete. Amazingly insightful article. Right on the money! God Bless.