Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, September 23, 2018   12:00:32 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Zephaniah  3 : 9
For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Moderate Malaysia and Turkey
Posted By: Greg S/CG
5/1/2015 10:02:57 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
24 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Turkey as I write this is organizing a Constitutional congress to re-write there constitution and with this we can say goodbye to there secular govt. This is something that has to happen for Turkey to become what it is to become, Its a step closer to tribulation.

As always Alf your Post are on the money!!

Greg
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12577

Posted By: DaleWarford -
Date: 5/2/2015 10:55:13 AM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments: Well said Alf!

If I were Jewish I'd be saying "Wow!" "I'm part of a 'race' of people so far superior to the rest of Earth's human population that my intellect really can't be compared with any other human being!"

(Of course I'm setting my belief that God has specifically blessed the Jew aside for discussion purposes)

The Muslim leadership in the two countries focused on are flat out acknowledging that they lack the intellectual faculties that the Jew possesses! Who would admit this in their prideful mind? They are insulting the populace because I believe that they themselves have confidence that they are exponentially superior to the average John Doe of the masses within their respective countries else they wouldn't be in the position to "control the people" (shades of Rep. John Dingell - D. Michigan).

It is rather amazing to see how the adversary dupes human beings. If I had never trusted in Jesus as my Savior I would never see what I see today in truth. I would be dragged right along with everybody else in my duped mind. I came from a blue collar family wherein my Dad believed that the problems of human kind were due to the Jew. Hallelujah I've been delivered!

Again Alf, Maranatha!
Dale
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12578

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 5/2/2015 4:03:46 PM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent,Alf and Amen to above replies.

Anton.