Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, February 21, 2018   10:09:31 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  25 : 13
Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Imagine
Posted By: PaulLaymon
5/19/2015 8:55:11 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Closer and closer, everyday.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12668

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 5/19/2015 9:39:28 AM
26 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments: OK, I'm ready. May we all please go Home now?
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12669

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 5/19/2015 11:00:16 AM
21 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Comments:

For men in the 1800's and even the 1970ties, Revelations was filled with things thought to be impossible yet in 2015 its all coming into focus. What else can be realized is how cleverly the bible is written, to be written for us 2000 years ago. 

Wendy you have a knack for taking complicated ideas and explaining it so that anyone can understand it.

We are blessed to have you on this forum,

Greg 

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12670

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 5/19/2015 12:51:11 PM
21 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thirty years ago I always embraced new technology and was almost always one of the first people I knew to start using it. Makes sense - after all, I do work in the information technology field. Today, however, new technology just makes me uncomfortable. Not new releases of smart phones or other consumer products, but technology like that which is described in the article today. Then again, thirty years ago I wasn't thinking how the Anti-Christ might use every piece of new technology introduced. Anyway, like others said, it's gettin' closer every day.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 12671

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 5/19/2015 9:09:39 PM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments: How the image will come to life is still in question, but I recall reading several months ago about either Microsoft, Google, or some other mega computer conglomerant proposing a brain implant giving the user access to the Web without the need of any hardware. How hard would it really be, after the still questioned mode of seeing the image, of releasing a virus into the certain MILLIONS of useful idiots who opted for the implant to convince them that everything this image says, does, or commands is divine and must be believed and followed? Judging from the apparent addiction to DWTS, American Idol, the kardashians, etc., I would say not too hard at all. Can we go home now? Please?
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 12672

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 5/20/2015 5:56:09 AM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Even so,come,Lord Jesus.Sunday is Pentecost....

Anton.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 12673

Posted By: WendyWippel -
Date: 5/20/2015 9:04:42 AM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I couldn't agree more.