Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, June 18, 2018   9:07:45 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  1 : 11
Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

That Christian Zionist Agenda
Posted By: Carolee
6/12/2015 9:14:06 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
28 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

"No one should ever unquestioningly support Israel. Like any other nation, they aren't perfect.  However" . . .

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee:
and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Genesis 12:3

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12725

Posted By: PaulLaymon -
Date: 6/13/2015 9:21:26 AM
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 23 PrayingPraying

Comments: I too suffer from RNTS. Thank you for helping me self-diagnose. Now, if I could only snap out of this trance I seem to have fallen into, where the Church that I love no longer relies on the Bible as its guide and communication tool with the lost world.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12726

Posted By: ja -
Date: 6/13/2015 11:41:58 AM
24 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 19 PrayingPraying

Comments:

im sorry to say, i am not sure what you are saying here until the very end. i guess i am mixed up by all the politics and deception. i do think that the zionist movement is being skillfully, deliberately blended with religion to deceive even the very elect. without Jesus, its all clanging cymbals. I am certian of ONE thing, the Lord our God will use all of this to His ends and we just need to keep on track in the meanwhile. And that aint easy.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12727

Posted By: GaleWare -
Date: 6/13/2015 1:22:26 PM
24 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 19 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Comment:  I feel like Paul.  You have given me a word to describe my feelings about these people (RNTS) who are railing against Israel without knowing any of the facts.  They rely on their friends who also are biased.