Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, June 18, 2018   3:18:24 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Luke  21 : 28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Sifting Wheat
Posted By: Wayne
6/22/2015 9:40:51 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
22 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 23 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Just studied Jude this morning and it seemed to flow right into this great article..

Jude:
24 Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy,
25 to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12747

Posted By: VickyBaze -
Date: 6/23/2015 9:56:39 PM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you so much for such a well thought out and well written article, Pete. So much truth.  God bless you.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12746

Posted By: VickyBaze -
Date: 6/23/2015 9:56:39 PM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you so much for such a well thought out and well written article, Pete. So much truth.  God bless you.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12745

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 6/23/2015 8:07:55 PM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 22 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Praying for you brother, very perilous times for men.... and women (women should never be on the front line!)Some real choices need to be made for those in our military.

PS I want to say about so much of what I see is coming down, but I don't want to put anyone in danger, especially Captain Pedro.

Sorry Pete, if I got your rank wrong, maybe your working on Lt. Col. by now.

You are a good man Pete, in Christ, you will do the right thing when the time comes!

Praying for you!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 12744

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 6/23/2015 5:38:51 AM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent Pete!

Anton.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 12743

Posted By: pete -
Date: 6/22/2015 10:07:37 PM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 22 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Whole heartedly agree Michael.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 12742

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 6/22/2015 9:06:31 PM
22 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Comments: I could comment on several points of this MOST excellent article, but I will contain myself with this thought. I have said this several times but I will repeat myself...the Tribulation most definitely is primarily concerned with the Nation of Israel, but prior to it, I fully believe that it is our turn in the tank in regards to being persecuted in one level of intensity or another. I don't really know how Christian it is to say this, bit I am fully ready (in spite of numerous physical problems) to fight and try to protect my loved ones from ANY attack on their safety solely for the reason of our adherence to true Christianity...and yes, I am willing to die for them as well. I don't know if there will really be a choice, but I believe we have much more of a choice or chance than the poor souls in Syria, Iraq, or whatever Idontcareistan country they live in. If a person has the wherewithal to at least try and save those weaker from pain or degredation from a demonically driven horde (and yes,I am including SOME in Law enforcement or the Military) and DOSE NOT, that person has, in my opinion, no right whatsoever to think they deserve Eternity with THE Lord. Sorry if I'm on a soapbox. I guess the Serbian(Chetnik) part of me is reacting, but its the way I believe.
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 12741

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 6/22/2015 3:02:55 PM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Comments: "Rather, our warfare is spiritual in nature, and primarily falls in the areas of ideology, theology, and philosophy"...and our right to practice these is being increasingly outlawed.

I don't like what I'm seeing and hearing these days. The attacks on biblical Christianity are on our tvs, radios, internet sites, schools, etc. There's no keeping up with the forces of evil. I can't witness without people becoming hysterical and raving against God. They're very defensive. So I got these Chick tracts ("The Mad Machine") and put them under the wipers of about 30 cars in my neighborhood. I expected to find them torn up on the street the next morning, but there wasn't a single one. Some people may pay attention when there's nobody to misbehave in front of. Anyhow, great article!