Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, September 18, 2018   1:44:36 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

She'll be right, Christian
Posted By: Greg S/CG
6/26/2015 9:32:09 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
22 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
This is so true Alf.
Good post!
Greg
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13070

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 10/4/2015 3:50:33 PM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 19 PrayingPraying

Comments: Excellent, Alf! Thanking God for you!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12753

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 6/27/2015 8:52:50 PM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Comments: Alf, your last statement summed it up quite nicely. It WILL be right after the Trumpet sounds, and judging(oh, m'bad...we are Christians...we AREN'T SUPPOSED TO JUDGE) by the ruling by the Supremes in the black robes(all they lacked were hoods on the robes and they could have been 4 short of a coven) made on Friday, the Trumpet HAS to be soon. In the Name of the true Risen Lord, I fervently hope so.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12752

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 6/26/2015 4:25:26 PM
28 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments: It sure ain't all right. And if I may say so myself, it is getting rather frustrating. We are definitely a remnant. A very small one.
Even my Pastor's wife said that the other day, "Things have always been bad." She couldn't say much after I reminded her that Israel became a nation again in 1948, so we very much are on a timeline here and things are winding down. Will there soon be people who deny that even happened? It is really getting insane out there. Even so... come quickly, Lord Jesus.

Thanks for the article, Alf and kudos to your wife for posting her article in hostile territory. There may be some who are still open to the light. God Bless!
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 12751

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 6/26/2015 11:23:56 AM
22 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 22 PrayingPraying

Comments: The Supreme Court just passed the same sex marriage bill. My first thought was that our country is really gonna get it now. I know several believers who just don't want to hear the news on how bad things are and what's still in store for this world. From their comments I think it's because they view God as all-loving and all forgiving of everything and everybody. They reject a God who judges sin. How they get that from their bibles I'll never know. I guess they don't read them.