Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   7:40:29 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Peter  3 : 3
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Raging Against God
Posted By: Gracemer
7/10/2015 9:48:47 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
30 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 21 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
How timely and how true. It really is all about killing Christianity. Dealing with the haters is nerve wracking, anxious and painful. Remember "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Matt. 5:11.

I can't even deal with gay supporting so-called Christians. If I can't persuade them from scripture, I pray that God will grant them repentance, and then I shun them as heathens. The whole concept of holiness has been tossed out the window. Some Christians tolerate evil and lawlessness for no other reason than because the perps claim to be victims and they think endorsing victimhood is Christian business. Don't get me started...
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12789

Posted By: Randy -
Date: 7/10/2015 11:07:40 PM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 19 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I myself appear to be having one of those days too. It does indeed help to remember that this is not our home. Great timing on this article Alf! God bless...