Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Friday, September 21, 2018   7:57:24 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Chronicles  7 : 14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Why Did God Make Mosquitos?
Posted By: Anton
7/16/2015 1:48:16 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
20 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I agree Jerry!I think HIV can be transmitted this way.South Africa is full of AIDS.Glad you are well!
God bless,
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12809

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 7/16/2015 8:03:54 PM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

Comments: And the flies!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12810

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 7/16/2015 9:20:54 PM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments: Mr. Jerry, a couple things here from Chiraq. 1., the CDC is, in my opinion, MOST DEFINITELY lying about mosquitos NOT being a possible vector for HIV/AIDS. 2., I got another thing along those lines...Variable Creuztfield_Jacobs Disease is basically the human form of Mad Cow disease. Researchers have said that the prion(a mutated protein) is not affected by heat, i.e. autoclaves, so there really isn't a reliable way to get rid of it. The symptoms mimic "zombies", in that the victim has spasmodic movements, confusion, you name it. However, there is another disease that is similar and MORE freaky. That would be Kuru. The symptoms are similar, but is is mostly contracted by eating human flesh(the natives in Paupau New guniea first showed up with this. My point is that, if Kuru is as hard to kill as VCJD, it would seem that after someone had a hearty meal of ground Chuck or Leg of Larry, if the world devolves to that point as I think it will, why would it be so hard to believe that those pesky skeeters couldn't easily pass these gems of disease along to the people left on the Earth after we are gone(thank God). It does say in Deuteronomy that cannibalism will happen, just as it did in other parts of the Bible, as well in virtually every major conflict this world has seen. Who knows...if the Walking Dead make it to season 7, mabey some enterprising script writer will figure this out. P.S. hope you are MUCH MO betta!!!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12811

Posted By: TrudyBooker -
Date: 7/17/2015 8:30:09 AM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Jerry,

Good commentary. So glad to see this from you this week! Hope you now feel like a 30 year old after the surgery. HA! (well, at least feel better) God Bless you in everything you do.

Trudy Booker

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 12840

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 7/27/2015 9:22:48 AM
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 21 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Anton, and thanks for your wishes. I am starting to answer some of the emails I received the last 7 weeks but will take a while. Mosquitos and AIDS seem to be an excellent potential for spreading HIV plague. If needles can do it, mosquitos have the potential. Look at HIV and Belle Glade, Florida.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 12841

Date: 7/27/2015 9:23:22 AM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I especially don't like spiders either! But they eat mosquitos.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 12842

Date: 7/27/2015 9:26:44 AM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Michael and I am  much mo betta, finally. Every day is a little better. Cannibalism is mentioned several times in the Bible and the ancient Israelis partook, just like the prophets said they would. People will do whatever to survive. Life is a strong incentive.

How is your writing coming along?

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 12843

Date: 7/27/2015 9:27:47 AM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 19 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Trudy. This is the 1st week I am back at writing and hope it goes well. I have noticed a few memory issues, so it could get interesting!!