Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, September 22, 2018   6:49:45 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Peter  3 : 3
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 22

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Is the Rapture Really Imminent?
Posted By: pete
7/31/2015 9:10:43 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I have mixed emotions in regards to imminency, in that, while I believe Christ's return has to happen before the 70th Week begins, there also has to be a completion to the age we are in now, since I hold that the Seven Churches also chronicles the epochs of church history. So for me, there is imminence, but only after other prophesied events have run their course, which also happens to coincide with the rebirth of the nation of Israel. So my imminence position is yes and no...depends on the when.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12877

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 8/1/2015 7:51:29 AM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Amen,Alf.Rapture imminent!

Anton.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12874

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 7/31/2015 11:49:49 AM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Great article Alf! Welcome back Greg! Pete, I'm assuming you believe the rapture is imminent right now today but are saying that before 1948 the rapture was not imminent because Israel wasn't back yet. Of course, the rapture has always been imminent, per say, it's just that we have the advantage of 20/20 hindsight.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12873

Posted By: Greg -
Date: 7/31/2015 11:27:07 AM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great article Alf! Adrian Rogers in one of his greatest sermons discusses the imminency starting at 17:30 and demonstrates it with crystalline clarity at 19:30. This is truly a must see:
http://www.itbn.org/index/detail/ec/llb21oMzoX0Vg5ATjedMLYUgqEoSoGWU

And hello to everyone at OL! I haven't forgotten you all, just run into a bit of financial issues that doesn't allow room to keep my subscription up, (yes things have gotten that tight). I am following along via FB and of course sharing all of Jacks' articles with friends through my Omega Vault.