Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, March 24, 2018   4:11:43 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Matthew  25 : 13
Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 24
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

God From the Backside
Posted By: Kerry
8/11/2015 11:00:07 AM

Original Commentary Link
40 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 35 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
So glad things seem to be turning around for you Wendy! Hang in there. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12910

Posted By: KenHenry -
Date: 8/11/2015 5:38:40 PM
25 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 19 PrayingPraying

Praying for you Wendy!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12912

Posted By: ja -
Date: 8/11/2015 7:49:29 PM
23 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 21 PrayingPraying

Comments: so true dear Wendy! we love you!!!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12913

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 8/11/2015 9:27:43 PM
29 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 21 PrayingPraying

Comments: Ahhh, Wendy. I'm a senior now and looking back on my stress-filled life I can tell you it wasn't worth it. My health is wrecked. There's only one you. Your kids would rather have you alive than their all-expense-paid degrees. If push comes to shove they can work their way thru college, get scholarships and grants, take out student loans or go to community college or even enter the military. Take care of #1 so you will be there for everyone who loves you. Here's praying that the Lord delivers you to that better position and the money to meet your needs.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 12914

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 8/11/2015 10:27:29 PM
24 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 21 PrayingPraying

Comments: Don't worry Wendy...in just a little bit more, none of this nonsense is gonna matter anyway. In the meantime, along with prayer and the meds, might I suggest a marathon viewing of the Three Stooges. In addition to the boys being eerily prophetic ( this was during the Depression, but the episodes could have been written today), a few hours of sheer lunacy is always a great medicine.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 12915

Posted By: BetsyW -
Date: 8/11/2015 11:18:18 PM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 23 PrayingPraying

Wendy, I can so identify with where you are.  Did the same thing and now my health is taking it.  Added are current family situations--and boom, you're looking up from a pit.  I keep trusting in the Lord, and as I tell my docs, just keep me trucking.  I so pray for you, that this opportunity will be a new page in life where you will be so appreciated for your skills and person.  You desire that as a minimum.  I will pray for you as you go through this trial.  I can say, I have had the same symptoms and I told my doc, I thought I had a TIA, and he assured me not, that it was just stress.  You are under attack for the fantastic life you live and the wisdom in apologetics that you share.   Your columns have been making it around my church for some time.  Praise God for your faithful columns, some of which may have been written while under these outside stresses.  Take care of yourself, my sister, and God has one huge crown for you.  Betsy

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 12916

Posted By: WendyWippel -
Date: 8/12/2015 10:12:16 AM
24 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 21 PrayingPraying

Thanks so much for your comfort, all of you.  I know you all have my back, and I appreciate it.  So much.  Can't wait to meet you all in the air. 

Maybe today, right!

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 12917

Posted By: JudithShell -
Date: 8/12/2015 1:00:03 PM
21 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 26 PrayingPraying

Comments: The Bible talks about trying our faith to produce perserverience. This spiritual trying time has given you an insight that we people ever get. Your articles have reflected that trial and ended up benefiting us to o strengthen our faith. I thank God for you and I will keep you and Omega Letter in my prayers.

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 12919

Posted By: KaraB -
Date: 8/14/2015 9:40:38 AM
20 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

Comments: Wendy, I have loved your writing from the time you first started submitting articles to the Omega Letter. I look forward to Tuesdays when I can read the brilliant insight that you have into things medical and beyond. I am very sorry to hear of the trial you have been enduring but praise Jesus that it seems that you will soon be delivered. I went through a very stressful situation myself several years ago that only lasted a few months but that I feel like I am still recovering from physically. You wrote that you are now medicated and I know from experience that sometimes that is necessary but I would like to share some of the remedies that I have found that have helped me. The first thing is to get on a good magnesium supplement. Stress will cause your body to use up any magnesium you have in your body like crazy. Your nerves, bones and teeth will suffer for it. Magnesium chloride from what I have read is the most bioavailable form of magnesium out there. There is a brand called slowmag that I have found at Walmart that seems to be working pretty well for me. Also, B-complex and zinc are important supplements for combating stress. Vitamin K2 is also important. I also take St. Johns Wort because I have suffered severe post-partum related depression and believe that I may have serotonin reuptake issues. St. Johns Wort is just as effective according to studies as most SSRI's used for mild to moderate depression. Finally, make a point to go for a 30 minute walk. Everyday. Use that time to be with your Lord. I will keep you in my prayers Sister.
Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 12924

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 8/16/2015 11:33:42 AM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

A resounding "Amen" to the other posts!!

For me . . . so far (medically speaking) 2015 has been an ongoing "the year from hell" which has left me (to put it mildly) befuddled especially in light of the fact that my life verses are Romans 8:28 and 1 Thessalonians 5:18 which have sustained me through the years.

No matter what . . . through the years if I could see light at the end of the tunnel . . . even through tears my optimism has held up substantially but this past week . . . the latest "blow" almost pushed me over the edge.

Just now belatedly reading your commentary reminded me afresh that our precious Lord Jesus IS the light at the end of the tunnel!!!

Thank you Wendy . . . I needed that!!!

A resounding "Amen" to all the posts