Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, November 21, 2017   6:57:38 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Timothy  3 : 13
But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Supreme Court or Supreme Being?
Posted By: Gracemer
8/20/2015 10:08:10 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
24 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Cute! The way you used your dog as an example. Of course Scarlette (adorable)should undergo a sex change at some point. As for the rest, I think we as believers are all pretty fed up with the twisted insanity going on around us. Let it rain.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12937

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 8/20/2015 11:33:03 AM
23 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent Jerry! "Where do we draw the line?". Well, if we don't let the line fall where Jesus put it then there is no line, as we can now see. I think pedophillia is becoming rampant around the world and like you said, is just a matter of time before that's "ok", too.

By the way Jerry, I can see why you would want to marry your Great Dane - she's a cutie! Tongue out

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12938

Posted By: GaleWare -
Date: 8/20/2015 4:23:33 PM
29 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 26 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Great article Jerry. I love your dog Scarlotte.  But I'm afraid she wouldn't get along with my little Chihuahua "Jackson".  His sharp bark scares all big dogs away.  That's his defense system, and it sure works!  I hate to think when we leave here with Jesus, the world will sink even further into more degradation.  I feel sorry for those who will be left behind. 

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12939

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 8/21/2015 12:50:01 AM
22 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 22 PrayingPraying

Comments: After 21 years as a Police Officer, I never could understand how the SCOTUS could define a fetus the way they do when at the same time a person could be charged with Murder to an Unborn Child if that person either murdered a pregnant woman or battered said woman and caused the baby's death. I guess I am just too ignorant and cling to my guns and my "skybox" too tightly. Silly me.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 12940

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 8/21/2015 9:28:11 AM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks and yes, Scarlette is special. She is my 5th Great Dane. I think the storm is rising as we watch.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 12941

Date: 8/21/2015 9:30:30 AM
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 19 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Kerry, and Scarlette is a cutie. She just turned 3 and is my 5th Dane. 

Pedophilia legalization is just on the horizon and will probably come about because it is  illegal biblically. This aberration has gone on since time began. Pandora's box has been opened.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 12942

Date: 8/21/2015 9:32:08 AM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Me too Gale, because the remaining world will be a very dark place, literally. All we can do is share the good news, and some will believe. It may only be 1 out of a hundred, but that's fine.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 12943

Date: 8/21/2015 9:35:24 AM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 24 PrayingPraying

Comments:

You are 100% correct Michael! How can someone be charged with feticide if Abortion doctors are not? One is intentional and the other often is not. The devil also works in mysterious ways, and he has convinced so many that a human fetus is not human, except in the case of feticide.