Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, September 25, 2018   12:31:04 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Daniel  12 : 4
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 25

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Looking Forward to Heaven
Posted By: TrudyBooker
9/4/2015 8:55:49 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
33 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 32 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Great article, Al !!!
YES, I am also looking forward to heaven soooooo much! This old world is really wearing on me. I am also looking forward to someday seeing all of my wonderful OL friends in person! )
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13008

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 9/9/2015 8:30:45 PM
24 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 27 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I just know that our dear Jack will be very close to the front of the crowd gathered around Jesus when we arrive!! Glad he was able to teach and prepare us for what we are witnessing now in this world! Every week when I watch Hal Lindsey Report, I think of Jack's devotion to his beloved Hal and how Jack contributed to Hal's 'success' in The Kingdom! I was blessed to meet them both in person a couple of months before Jack passed on to the joy that awaited him. For me, to live in this world seems like standing in a long, long waiting line to an exciting Event! I do hope Hal L stays healthy so he gets to join in The Rapture and, mercy I hope it is SOON! I do not want to stay in this world one second longer than I have to; meanwhile God has given me plenty to do while occupying ground, and no shortage of people with needs to pray for these days, but the minutia of evil being as transparent as it is, I grow weary for HOME.
Thanks for this article, Alf.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12984

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 9/6/2015 8:53:44 AM
22 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 19 PrayingPraying

Comments: I didn't get to read this piece until Sunday morning. Interestingly, about 3:00AM Sunday morning I awoke from a sound sleep in a state of near panic, nearly overwhelmed by the chaos I'm witnessing around me every hour of every day. We can't leave this earth soon enough. And as others have written, some of the first folks I plan to look up will be OL folks.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12983

Posted By: DanForeman -
Date: 9/5/2015 2:43:39 PM
20 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 23 PrayingPraying

Comments: I'm looking forward to it too. I can't wait.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 12982

Posted By: PamelaSwisher -
Date: 9/4/2015 4:09:22 PM
21 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 25 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Funny talking about the school you visited that you had your first 3 years of education. The first three years of school for me was in an old building surrounded by asphalt. We were transferred to a new school a ways away. That building was torn down as well as others to build a freeway. Where my school was is now a point in space under which the road runs. There's no going back!

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 12981

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 9/4/2015 11:15:40 AM
28 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 22 PrayingPraying

Comments:

It can't come soon enough for me that's for sure. No joy on this Earth is worth delaying the joys of Heaven. Bring it on!

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 12980

Posted By: Mark R -
Date: 9/4/2015 10:42:04 AM
29 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 30 PrayingPraying

Comments: Good read Alf, uplifting! Yes I am looking forward to heaven and hopefully the rapture VERY soon, what a glorious event to be a part of should we be so fortunate.