Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, March 17, 2018   11:44:20 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Matthew  24 : 14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 17
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Pretribulational Rapture Bullies
Posted By: Gracemer
9/11/2015 10:36:42 AM

Original Commentary Link
28 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 21 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I like the part where you said it's our position in Christ that keeps us from falling away. There's nothing to be added to that as far as I'm concerned. Some people feel the need to "prove" themselves with tribulation suffering and think everyone else is a wuss. Whatever. They'll go where they're told.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13020

Posted By: pete -
Date: 9/11/2015 4:19:48 PM
28 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 24 PrayingPraying

Comments: 10 Stars!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13021

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 9/12/2015 1:06:06 PM
22 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 22 PrayingPraying

Comments: A few years ago, I bought Howard and Rosnthal's book, "The Feasts of the Lord". It's one of the best buys I ever made. The more I understand the prophetic nature of the Feasts, the more I realised it settles all the arguments and it has shed light on several of the more problematic areas of the Gospels. All the Spring Feasts have been fulfilled literally and in time and space. Of the Autumn Feasts, the first Fulfilment of Tabenacles has taken place (the Birth of Jesus) and we await the literal fulfilment, in time and space, of the rest. There is no good reason to suggest that the Autumn Feasts will not be fulfilled in the same way as the Spring Feasts. I recommend the book. I get no money for this. Chanukah seems to have adopted by God for the incarnation see: http://thealmondrod.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/chanukah-in-gospel-of-john-part-one.html and:

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13022

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 9/12/2015 1:06:51 PM
25 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 23 PrayingPraying

Comments: Previous post continued.

That is just two of the mysteries that the Feasts reveal. I believe that there is still much else to learn. The Last Trump (of a series of shofar blasts) is at Rosh Hashanah. We just don't know which one will be THE Last Trump.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13027

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 9/15/2015 12:49:02 PM
24 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

I couldn't agree more Alf! I've watched some Good Fight Ministries on YouTube as well as Mark Dice and they (post-tribbers) seem to have one primary thing in common - they are right and everyone else is an idiot. Most (maybe all) pre-trib people I know concede they could be wrong (Jack Kinsella took this position) but I haven't heard one post-trib person yet admit they could be wrong about the timing of the rapture. This is a HUGE red flag! Thanks for the article Alf. As I've written to both Wendy and Pete, I appreciate your insights and articles and always enjoy reading your articles even though I may not always comment on them.