Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   8:41:48 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  22 : 13
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Russian Ascent
Posted By: Martha E
9/25/2015 10:41:46 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
24 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
things seem to be heating up fast and the media coverage of the important issues - well - it isn't there. russia does whatever it wants - they know we are too weak to stop anything, and today our president is meeting with china at the white house, they showed a little bit of opening speech but it went to the speaker of the house resigning and the pope. things are changing so fast. i do remember hal lindsey making the statement about a dangerous russia. he always hits the nail on the head. and so do you alf! thanks for a great article.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13049

Posted By: PaulLaymon -
Date: 9/25/2015 10:59:55 AM
25 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 24 PrayingPraying

Comments: "entirely new class of weapons"
Do we have any idea how these weapons operate or what they do?

The flesh devouring bear with ribs in its mouth is identified after the humbling of the lion with eagle's wings!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13051

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 9/28/2015 12:00:32 PM
26 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

Comments:

My Fathers generation saw the Soviet Union as Gog, Were convinced that it would someday get a hook in its mouth. Turkey and the Soviet Union were enemies. so the possibility of an alignment was impossible in the 70ties. Any form of attack on Israel from the Soviet Union would have triggered thermal nuclear war period.  The Wall fell. The Soviet Union Collapsed. Gods hands at work.  No country gives up all the land The Soviet Union possessed, Its great navy falling into rust, Loosing it all was no devious soviet plan in my Opinion.  What happened first was the Jews Trapped behind the Iron curtain were allowed to leave. Where did they go, 99% went to Israel. Bingo. That was the hand of God! The wall falling was a major moment in time that brought us the re-birth of Russia. It Changed and  became a country no longer seen as a direct threat to the US. This allowed it to change and become a Nation that would someday be Gog To morph into something else right under the eyes of the world. America lost itself, during this time. it has wondered in circles a bloated, broke nation without direction.   Then along comes Isis and Ive wondered what do they represent to Scripture. I could not really come to grips with Isis, Until Russia made a deal with Iran and moved into Syria. I now think Isis is many things but one of those reasons its here is a means to force this Gog alliance into being. They must ally to beat this threat.  Obama and America have turned there back on it and so now we have Russia and Iran forging and Alliance to defeat it. Now all we need is Turkey to join them and we have Gog. There are many unanswered questions here. many different opinions on why and how, But I think we are witnessing the formation of the Gog Alliance right now as we speak. Turkey is still a key player that isnt at the table yet. Who knows what tomorrow will bring.

Just giving my two cents worth on the subject of your excellent article!

God Bless you,

Greg 

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13061

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 9/30/2015 9:26:38 AM
23 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thank you, Alf. You do good work! Glad you give Hal L credit that is his due, too. ; ) Though it is tough to watch geo-political 'downfall' of God's great Gift - our beloved nation, it is AMAZING to see God's other great Gift of Prophecy unfolding before my eyes! Think I'd rather be watching from "Above", but thankful for my ringside seat just the same!